It's Not All Jay Cutler, Folks | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Not All Jay Cutler, Folks

You know your play caller doesn't have faith in the passing game when he runs the ball on 2nd and 1 every time

That's when you should be taking shots.
Might be one of my biggest frustrations this year. 2nd and short and we run the ball...over and over, every time. It's the perfect time to take a shot deep but we've not done it once. I don't know if its a lack of faith in Cutler or the O-line to block for a deep route...or a combination of both.

Might be one of my biggest frustrations this year. 2nd and short and we run the ball...over and over, every time. It's the perfect time to take a shot deep but we've not done it once. I don't know if its a lack of faith in Cutler or the O-line to block for a deep route...or a combination of both.

If these guys can't block for a heavy protect pa shot then they shouldn't be on the team. I don't see that. There is no run a guy over option playing on this oline no Dallas thomas level game wrecker this just keeps screaming to me little faith in cutler

And I'm telling ya any color regardless of what the blocking assignment is and he's gone. He has no faith in the protection and looks like a guy that won't take a hit to make a play.

Look at the int play the tackles run the edge guys by wide he steps up but he drops his eye level and drops his head to just try and push forward. I mean what are you suppose to do when the guy won't go thru progressions from the pocket when the o clearly revolves around it

He's running into the backsides of his own damn blockers scared shitless

If these guys can't block for a heavy protect pa shot then they shouldn't be on the team. I don't see that. There is no run a guy over option playing on this oline no Dallas thomas level game wrecker this just keeps screaming to me little faith in cutler

And I'm telling ya any color regardless of what the blocking assignment is and he's gone. He has no faith in the protection and looks like a guy that won't take a hit to make a play.
No he definitely doesn't want to get hit. He started bailing yesterday a couple of times from a clean pocket because he heard footsteps. Pretty much killed the play because of his aversion of contact.

No he definitely doesn't want to get hit. He started bailing yesterday a couple of times from a clean pocket because he heard footsteps. Pretty much killed the play because of his aversion of contact.

He's washed up is what he is. Done.

We aren't gonna be able to build a Great Wall of China around him.

Another year wasted. He's playing fairy football

I got one qb that can't read coverage and another that's not willing to put his body on tbe line.

I got nothing

Tennessee is running more late coverage shifts than we have seen. I'm pretty sure that's a dik lebeau d there's some late shifts etc mainly with the secondary.

We knew these things about Cutler by halftime of game 2. He should have been benched then. We are now entering game 5 and nothing has changed. At some point the team is going to lose faith in the coach that insists on starting this fool.

Cutler isn't part of the solution. Gase needs to bite the bullet and bench him
Gase is not benching Cutler. He is too loyal. He probably wouldn't even bench Cutler if half the team walks off. He will fill the roster with PS players and runs coke head Foerster out there.

Only change will happen if Cutler gets hurt.

He's playing qb like he runs 4.5

As in my head and eye level can drop at the slightest color and I can improvise and things will work out.

Then he throws a one hopper or some bail out bs at the shoe laces.

Go home jay and take matt Moore with you. I will play wildcat the rest of the season

Wasting jay Ajayi wasting this finally solid defense. Wasting my time

85 freaking yards with a entire game of 11 within 8 yards of the los. Wtf

25 plus attempts and 85 yards. Straight up garbage

Gase is not benching Cutler. He is too loyal. He probably wouldn't even bench Cutler if half the team walks off. He will fill the roster with PS players and runs coke head Foerster out there.

Only change will happen if Cutler gets hurt.
Yes he's far too loyal.

Yep and you are gonna win just enough games because of this defense that you won't be able to land a top pick qb without trading the farm.

Which means all the eggs in 2018 will be in Ryan tannehills knee. And likely some mid round rookie pick cause gase isn't gonna let himself be in this same no upside situation again.

Back
Top Bottom