Its official: bills running game is better then miami's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its official: bills running game is better then miami's

mannyfresh

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now that mannyfresh has signed olandis gary to a contract, it reminds manny of a thread manny wrote some time ago on this MSG board.

Manny wrote, mannolo Bills would have a better run game becuase of manny signing sam gash.

Well it turns OUT..Manny bolstered the RB core by signing gary!

where it was that mannolo was 2 miles ahead of the fins a couple weeks ago, it now stands mannolo is 10 miles today!!

Originally posted by mannyfresh
Now that mannyfresh has signed olandis gary to a contract, it reminds manny of a thread manny wrote some time ago on this MSG board.

Manny wrote, mannolo Bills would have a better run game becuase of manny signing sam gash.

Well it turns OUT..Manny bolstered the RB core by signing gary!

where it was that mannolo was 2 miles ahead of the fins a couple weeks ago, it now stands mannolo is 10 miles today!!

Another instance of the Bills addressing an area of the team that didn't need help while there are still gaping holes in other postions. Your o-line gave up over 50 sacks last year. Your top sacker had 6 1/2 sacks, and your safetys are suspect. You have an emerging superstar already at RB why bring someone in that will just make Henry less happy. Oh yeah, you also haven't filled the hole left by Price with his 1200 yard season.

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssssse, ban this moron. He' been warned like 10,000 times and yet he's still allowed to post this idiotic drivel on our site. I've seen people get axed for less so please make him go away.

First off my jealous friend, i have yet to receive any warning

which shows you are making up managanda!

As much as i disagree with Manny's post the Bills top sacker did have 8.5 in AAron Schobel...I still would have to say i like our backfield better!!! Also I'd have to say that Henry should still feel pretty safe with Gary behind him...

Well first of T.Minor is just as good as Gary. Second of all Im sure any team in the NFL would trade Henry and Gary for Ricky

First off my jealous friend, i have yet to receive any warning

which shows you are making up managanda!

Here is your warning manny......keep it Dolphins related or keep it off the main board....:infins:

HA HA HA HA HA. This guy is pretty funny.:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bills have the 4th and 6th best RBs in the AFC east now!

Ricky
Curtis Martin
Lamont Jordan
Travis Henry
Travis Minor
Olandis Gary

Bills fans should be proud.

Just so no to drugs.

two words:

Ricky Williams

The defense rests your honor.

It's official:

This new and better Buffalo running game has yet to play a down. Meanwhile, Miami still has Ricky, Travis, Robert Edwards, and Konrad......not to mention over 2,500 rushing last season.

Back
Top Bottom