Its official: bills running game is better then miami's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its official: bills running game is better then miami's

Yes, maybe the Bills backfield will gain more yardage than Ricky Williams... It would take all of them to equal Ricky's totals...

"Ricky
Curtis Martin
Lamont Jordan
Travis Henry
Travis Minor
Olandis Gary"

LOL Lamont Jordan???? What a joke...

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
but yet somehow y'all missed the playoffs :lol:

Yeah, we sucked it up. Right now, the only solace I have is realizing, that you sucked it up even worse :) haha

Originally posted by plc001
Yeah, we sucked it up. Right now, the only solace I have is realizing, that you sucked it up even worse :) haha

Not when we played the fins..... wait a minute , that's your team.

Originally posted by justafan
Not when we played the fins..... wait a minute , that's your team.

Well, good job, you beat the Fins. Still though... couldn't win against anyone else.... If the dolphins sucked as bad as the bills did, I'd be grasping at straws too.

Pluh-Ease! Are we talking about the same injury prone O.Gary and T. "Mr.Fumbles"Henry???

I cant' wait to Sept 21..by 12:00am..all these Bills fans will vanish from Finheaven..

Ricky

Ricky Williams, Ricky Williams, Ricky Williams........The beast from the AFC East! Henry better than Ricky? And now Gary? wow that ones scares me, yeah right. Gary is hurt more than a 6 yr old. Iam impressed with the Bills offseason, they definitely haven't sat still and look to strengthen their need areas, but seriously you cannot think Henry compares to Ricky? You are dilusional and should seek psychiatric help now.

P.S - quit ripping off the crow.

Last time I checked, only one person can run the ball at a time.Neither of those two "other leading brands" match up to Ricky.

Yeah, the Fins sucked it up last year.Isn't it funny how our crappy season is better than your average season?

Lamont Jordan has never been given an oppurtunity to play yet. I'd say in a few years you will realize tha Lamont Jordan will be better all around than Henry.

JMO, I wanted us to draft Jordan the year of that draft, instead we took Fletcher.

You can't judge a guy who is behind a player who is a top-20 RB of all time IMO.

Originally posted by plc001
Well, good job, you beat the Fins. Still though... couldn't win against anyone else.... If the dolphins sucked as bad as the bills did, I'd be grasping at straws too.

We beat the Vikes that beat you, you beat the other teams that we lost to. It's all the same , neither of us made the playoffs.

No one is saying that Gary is great and that Henry is better than RW. But it is a good pick up w/c makes good depth for the bills. Some finfans even agree.

mannyfresh never said travis henry was better ricky williams

mannyfresh said our running game was better...meaning our backups, starters and o-line combined are better then yours

Originally posted by mannyfresh
mannyfresh never said travis henry was better ricky williams

mannyfresh said our running game was better...meaning our backups, starters and o-line combined are better then yours

Ooops, my bad. Sorry mannyfresh.

Back
Top Bottom