It's official, Milloy is a Bill! (merged...) / in the house | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official, Milloy is a Bill! (merged...) / in the house

TigerJ

Bills fan
Reaction score
It's official, Milloy is a Bill!

At least ESPN, and now local Buffalo media outlets are reporting it.
Milloy has not signed, but has agreed in principle with the Bills' offer.

It's official Milloy a Bill

Just saw it on ESPN, I wonder if Bill B is secretly planning on taking over the Bills someday :lol:. Nothing like helping out your division rivial.

:cry: This sucks.....I also wanted Millow out of the division. Now Buffalo's BIG BIG weakness which is the Safeties is fixed halfway. Now I do not think we can throw deep to the right side or it will be picked off....not good.

Hopefully last year was a sign of thing to come ;).

How much are they paying him anyway? It's gotta be a decent chunk of change.

Re: It's official Milloy a Bill

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Just saw it on ESPN, I wonder if Bill B is secretly planning on taking over the Bills someday :lol:. Nothing like helping out your division rivial.

Waiting for the Clumpmeister to tell us how they can afford a player like him. Damn the bad luck!!!

Originally posted by Prime Time
:cry: This sucks.....I also wanted Millow out of the division. Now Buffalo's BIG BIG weakness which is the Safeties is fixed halfway. Now I do not think we can throw deep to the right side or it will be picked off....not good.

I wouldn't go that far PT, I think it with out a doubt upgrades the Bills D, but I don't think it shuts down half the field.

Lawyer is in the house!!!

Bills sign Lawyer Milloy!

Reported all over ESPN!

This will make for a great season in the AFC EAst

With all sincerity, Good luck and may the best team win!

He had 0 picks last year. Let's hope the slide continues ;).

WOW I knew it as soon as he was released. I viewed Safety as the biggest weakness on the Bills D. Boy did that change things.

i think the Bills, Pats, and Dolphins are all on even playing fields now! It should be a very interesting season! I'm soo excited!

Originally posted by zevo
i think the Bills, Pats, and Dolphins are all on even playing fields now! It should be a very interesting season! I'm soo excited!

How can the Pats lose a player like Milloy and be on the same playing field?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

How can the Pats lose a player like Milloy and be on the same playing field?
and they are starting a rook after cutting Toast Smith and they lost T Buck... Colvins will not help that much ag the pass IMO. They are in injury to Brady away from being a 6-10 team

beacause they also have ty law, rosy colvin, ted washington rich seymour!

Back
Top Bottom