It's official, Milloy is a Bill! (merged...) / in the house | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official, Milloy is a Bill! (merged...) / in the house

the new guy who's gonna step in hasn't started more than a game or 2 in his career... he's gonna get picked on and teams will gameplan and exploit that... they're gonna look for a mismatch all day until he learns and proves he could cover.

I don't have the link, but SI reports that it's a three year contract valued at about 12.5 million. It includes a 4.5 million signing bonus and a first year salary of 2 million. It's less than his salary with NE this year but more than NE wanted him to accept as a reduced salary. It's also less than the offer from the Skins. He apparently wants to stay in the division and stick it to the Patsies. Good for him! Buffalo was somewhere around 5.5 million under the cap for this season befor the signing. This deal will cost about 3.5 million to the cap. Buffalo still has a couple million to sign a player in an emergency. Sorry, I'm not Clumpy and these figures are only approximate compared to what he'll give you when he chimes in, but I don't claim to be a capologist.

Back
Top Bottom