IT'S OFFICIAL: TAIT *AND* WOODY coming in tomorrow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IT'S OFFICIAL: TAIT *AND* WOODY coming in tomorrow!

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Holly smokes!!!!....

If we got them both.....doesn't that move us from the bottom 5 O-lines in the league to the top 5?

BTW, for those that want a source.........Wanny said "a couple of guys are coming in tomorrow." ........Kim Bokamper confirmed the two guys to be those two.

If we got them both.....doesn't that move us from the bottom 5 O-lines in the league to the top 5?

No, not really. Tait is a top RT to be sure, and Woody a top guard, but two linemen don't make an OL. We still have a relatively inexperienced guy playing LT, and two open starting positions at C and LG, with only Seth McKinney to fill one of them. I suppose we could make a push to draft Jake Grove with what we get for Ogunleye.

Originally posted by Section126
Holly smokes!!!!....

I'm pretty confident we will sign Tait based on losing Wade. Thats an upgrade IMO

Tait is Boselli..................

a healthy one at that..........

I would say that is an Upgrade.

Originally posted by Section126
Tait is Boselli..................

Delete that!!! Hurry!!!

:roflmao:

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Tait might be the washed up, injured Boselli but he is as far away as I am from being Boselli in his prime!

Tait gave up 3.5 sacks last year.

He is pretty close to Boselli.

I don't understand what the big deal with Woody is. The guy has never came close to sniffing a pro bowl. The Pats, whose FO and coaching staff is argruably the best in the leauge (2 SB in 3 years) have such a low opinion of him they are just going to let him walk and replace him with a lineman (Russ Hochstein) Warren Sapp calls the worst in the league. You don't just let a good lineman walk away. This guy is overrated and is nowhere near a 5 million/year. Some team is going to get punked by signing this guy.

The funny thing is Dolphin and Bills fans are acting like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Beware! Tait is worthy! Woody is not!

Back
Top Bottom