It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
First off they're not 11-1. Second u can take a stat sheet and wipe your a$$ with it. The pats lucked up against us, u know and I know it! Stop playin
we have a misunderstanding then...I was referring to the Chiefs as a powerhouse, you took it as the Pats...innocent mistake, and I agree, Pats are no powerhouse

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

at New England is our easiest game left...Pats are like the Panthers, they win, but they never blow you out...plus, they still play the same offense they have the last 2 years, and we still have Milloy...that screen pass offense doesnt work on us...they'll score 10 points max, the question is, can the Bills O score more than 10

Still have Milloy....

Ok, people can we all count how many times Milloy has gotten beat deep this year?

I bet CirclingWagons knows the answer....

The right answer wins a prize.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

blind homer? when did i say miami would crush anyone? i have faith in my team, especially after watching our achilles heel dismantle the #1 defense in the NFL. a "limit" which may have become a strenth.

and i never said KC wasn't good, i just dont get caught up in all the espn sportcenter uber-hype like everyone else...i see them for what they are, a good team that has played a cupcake schedule. sure, our schedule hasnt been too difficult, but nobody's crowning us the next greatest team on the planet.

BTW, we beat buffalo...does that count for nothing? wait, i guess not :lol:
that Buffalo win means about as much as the Charger win:lol: :(

hype or not, I like the coach, Vermeil. He's a winner, and his way always works

Originally posted by Driven

Still have Milloy....

Ok, people can we all count how many times Milloy has gotten beat deep this year?

I bet CirclingWagons knows the answer....

The right answer wins a prize.
Milloy has had a fine year...funny how you bash him after he was your defensive leader for 8 years. All you Patsy fans were cursing Belichick and Brady after week 1, and praising Milloy...so please, don't bother telling me you were the exception

we have a misunderstanding then...I was referring to the Chiefs as a poerhouse, you took it as the Pats...innocent mistake, and I agree, Pats are no powerhouse

My bad! Thats what I get for gettin in on the a$$ end of a discussion!

Milloy has had a fine year...funny how you bash him after he was your defensive leader for 8 years. All you Patsy fans were cursing Belichick and Brady after week 1, and praising Milloy...so please, don't bother telling me you were the exception

Touchy.....Touchy

I am not bashing Milloy, I have just notice on NFL Primetime he has been getting beat deep almost every game.

At the time he was cut, I was very nervous and upset. But I had conveince in BB and thought he seen something that we(the fans) have not.

Now we know what he saw, Milloy has lost a step or two. That is not a bash, because he is still a good player, just not a great player and at the time he was not worth the great cap # he was getting. He was worth his sallary when he signed his contract, but not at the begining of this year. That is why the Pats tried to restructure his contract.

The timing was bad.....but the Milloy cut was a good move and it was a good move for the Bills to pick him up.

Patriots Offense vs. Phinz Defense
========================

Rushing Yards = 35
Passing Yards = 125 - 1 TD
Field Goals = 2
----------------------
13 Points

Phinz Offense vs Patriots Defense
========================

Rushing Yards = 125 - 2 TD's
Passing Yards = 175 - 1 TD
Field Goals = 3
--------------------
24 Points

PHINZ RULE!!!!!!!:fire:

:monkeyr: Patriots

Originally posted by Driven

Touchy.....Touchy

I am not bashing Milloy, I have just notice on NFL Primetime he has been getting beat deep almost every game.

At the time he was cut, I was very nervous and upset. But I had conveince in BB and thought he seen something that we(the fans) have not.

Now we know what he saw, Milloy has lost a step or two. That is not a bash, because he is still a good player, just not a great player and at the time he was not worth the great cap # he was getting. He was worth his sallary when he signed his contract, but not at the begining of this year. That is why the Pats tried to restructure his contract.

The timing was bad.....but the Milloy cut was a good move and it was a good move for the Bills to pick him up.
I hear ya, but we didnt get him for his cover skills remember...We knew from the outset that he wasn't the best coverage safety...but he's been hell against the run, which we've needed...but all in all, Belichick did make the right move, and so did we...agreed

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
This is useless. We all know the pats fans are going to predict them to win while we will say the Fins will win.

With 5 seconds remaing in the 4th quarter, the ghost of Mark Henderson will climb onto the John Deer tractor, clear a space on the field for Adam Vinatieri and Adam will kick a field goal to give the Patriots a 3-0 win.

At that particular moment, Oakland Raider fans all across the country will be screaming "TUCK the Pats."

Fins are on a roll. 27-13. NE gets a wakeup call and fall back to earth.

Originally posted by TBrown#80
NE 31-9

Another ridiculous post!

Keep up the good work!

And don't ever forget...

2129Pats_Suck.jpg

Originally posted by BigFinFan

Another ridiculous post!

Keep up the good work!

And don't ever forget...

2129Pats_Suck.jpg

I hate to tell you..but the pic does not make sense. He is wearing a Pats sweater"like he is a fan" and then wear the finger? You should photoshop the shirt too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom