It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

I'm going to have to go with the odds here. The Dolphins haven't beat a winning team on the road in December since 1986, 0-9 in that span.

Pats 20
Dolphins 19, missed extra point

Who unearthed CW?

Where ya been?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by Driven

I am sorry if you took this thread that way. I did not mean it that at all. I just have notice that over half the thread on the first page were all Miami related.

I think it is great fun having this forum so pumped for the HUGE game, I did not mean to offend anyone, mostly averyone has been quite nice to me.

Then I sincerely apologize. I did take your initial post in this way and I am sorry since you obviously didn't intend it that way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by RikWriter

Then I sincerely apologize. I did take your initial post in this way and I am sorry since you obviously didn't intend it that way.

It's all good:)

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

...i'll finish your thought. possibly the best defense in the nfl, and our best road record in years. KC is good, but dont be fooled...they've only played a handful of decent teams.
best road record in years?..whoopty freakin doo, you beat the Cowboys on the road, that's it.

Combined record of the other 4 road teams you beat:

14-34:rolleyes:
You say KC has beaten only a handful of teams, yet who have you beaten?...that's right, only the Cowboys....and the Ravens(who suck on the road, 2-4)...KC won at Baltimore(Ravens have 6-1 home record).
Also, they have a 5-1 road record as well, so you're not special...too bad for you guys that they are also 6-0 at home, and a certain 8-0 with games against Detroit and Chicago left. Know your limits and stop being such a blind homer, your team is good, but not good enough to beat a powerhouse(on their field no less)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
btw, this also could be seen as your easiest game on the schedule...hear me out
Eagles are looking damn good, Bills at home in the snow will be tough(Henry running like a beast too), and the Jets are very good with Pennington...

Hear you out?????...Let me see...playing the New England Patriots...at home...8 game winning streak...will still a chance at the #1 seed...with the AFC East crown Title maybe clinched...is the EASIEST game we have left....you are so right:lol: ...because the Pats haven't lost a game all year at home....the BIlls will be so much tougher...since they are 5-7...and will have almost nothing to play for....the Eagles....they are only the second hottest team in Football....Pats will be so much easier:lol: ...and the Jets will be on there playoff run to run the table and everyone else will be losing...let me see this again...away at NE...easiest...home to PHIL and NY...way tougher...and away to BUFF...yes that game will be impossible...Come on....everygame down the stretch will be tough...but to say NE is the easiest is a joke and patrinizing....guess your easiest will be NE at the end....hear me out...:lol:

hurt...as much as i hate the pats...i don't want any of the to get hurt...finfans usually show class and we should not stoop down to other pats fans level...i forgot who it was but some pats fan said that zach and someone else would get hurt...so lets not wish any injuries...okay!!! oh i think it was that baby pats fan Troy80brown or some crap like that...the one who said i won't be back.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

Hear you out?????...Let me see...playing the New England Patriots...at home...8 game winning streak...will still a chance at the #1 seed...with the AFC East crown Title maybe clinched...is the EASIEST game we have left....you are so right:lol: ...because the Pats haven't lost a game all year at home....the BIlls will be so much tougher...since they are 5-7...and will have almost nothing to play for....the Eagles....they are only the second hottest team in Football....Pats will be so much easier:lol: ...and the Jets will be on there playoff run to run the table and everyone else will be losing...let me see this again...away at NE...easiest...home to PHIL and NY...way tougher...and away to BUFF...yes that game will be impossible...Come on....everygame down the stretch will be tough...but to say NE is the easiest is a joke and patrinizing....guess your easiest will be NE at the end....hear me out...:lol:
at New England is our easiest game left...Pats are like the Panthers, they win, but they never blow you out...plus, they still play the same offense they have the last 2 years, and we still have Milloy...that screen pass offense doesnt work on us...they'll score 10 points max, the question is, can the Bills O score more than 10

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Powerhouse? What team have u been watching? Cinderella is more appropriate!

11-1...Cinderella my ***...and they have the stats to back up that record

First off they're not 11-1. Second u can take a stat sheet and wipe your a$$ with it. The pats lucked up against us, u know and I know it! Stop playin

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
best road record in years?..whoopty freakin doo, you beat the Cowboys on the road, that's it.

Combined record of the other 4 road teams you beat:

14-34:rolleyes:
You say KC has beaten only a handful of teams, yet who have you beaten?...that's right, only the Cowboys....and the Ravens(who suck on the road, 2-4)...KC won at Baltimore(Ravens have 6-1 home record).
Also, they have a 5-1 road record as well, so you're not special...too bad for you guys that they are also 6-0 at home, and a certain 8-0 with games against Detroit and Chicago left. Know your limits and stop being such a blind homer, your team is good, but not good enough to beat a powerhouse(on their field no less)

blind homer? because i have faith in my team, especially after watching our achilles heel dismantle the #1 defense in the NFL. a "limit" which may have become a strenth.

and i never said KC wasn't good, i just dont get caught up in all the espn sportcenter uber-hype like everyone else...i see them for what they are, a good team that has played a cupcake schedule. sure, our schedule hasnt been too difficult, but nobody's crowning us the next greatest team on the planet.

BTW, we beat buffalo...does that count for nothing? wait, i guess not :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom