It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by RikWriter

Sorry Baz, but it simply bugs me when a fan of another team shows up on a Dolphins message board and announces that this message board now belongs to them. :mad:
Keep crying douche bag:lol:

Hey, aren't you supposed to be figuring out what your team needs to do to get the #1 pick?

huh, jills fan?

Originally posted by Section126
Hey, aren't you supposed to be figuring out what your team needs to do to get the #1 pick?

huh, jills fan?
hey, #1 pick would be fine with me...hell, 6-10 is now acceptable as long as that one remaining win comes against you:tongue:

btw, the only difference between your team and my team, will be that we have a higher draft spot....1 winner, 31 losers...and god knows you ain't winnin' it:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
we ain't winning it? if we do...will you blow your brains out?

You seem to be living through us.......

it must be sad to be a jills fan.

we ain't winning it? if we do...will you blow your brains out?

You seem to be living through us.......

it must be sad to be a jills fan.
"if we do"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

My god.....you are actually going to kill yourself if we win the superbowl.....don't do it...The bills might win one in about 25 to 40 years, you never know.....

My god.....you are actually going to kill yourself if we win the superbowl.....don't do it...The bills might win one in about 25 to 40 years, you never know.....
kill myself over a sport where guys play with a pigskin?...do you realize how ridiculous you sound?:lol:
say you make the playoffs, which is quite possible barring another collapse, even if you somehow win in round 1, you'll have to play at KC in round 2 most likely...sayonara...#1 offense, #1 in takeaways, and obviously the best special teams. You have............?

Who says that we'll play in round one....if we run the table we'll most likely get a number 2 seed........

try again.

I am talking about RUNNING THE TABLE.

If we run the table, I guaranteed a super bowl appearance.

Who says that we'll play in round one....if we run the table we'll most likely get a number 2 seed........

try again.

I am talking about RUNNING THE TABLE.

If we run the table, I guaranteed a super bowl appearance.
running the table?...no way...lets make a friendly wager on that;)

This is our hump game, if we win this game...we win out.

As far as a wager, you have to give me odds.

DOLPHINS 23
Patsies 17 (10 if they don't fake another injury)
:nesucks:

Back
Top Bottom