It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Miami 17
pats 9 (only field goals for the pats):nesucks:

Originally posted by Jaj
By the way how is it that you are allowed to make this board a Pats board? Are you a mod? Talk your trash, just get out of here when we beat you. [/QUOTE

I have been nothing but nice here. I have never talked any trash. Just football! I have very intelligent football people here and have had very nice debates. If you want you can check and see for yourself.

I do not think the dolphins suck, because they do not. They are a good team that will give the Pats everything they can handle.

If you can not handle a Pats fan here talking football, then that's your problem. I kind of thought, that is what these forums are for. I am a member of a Pats forum and have no problem talking football with Miami fans. Good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, this also could be seen as your easiest game on the schedule...hear me out
Eagles are looking damn good, Bills at home in the snow will be tough(Henry running like a beast too), and the Jets are very good with Pennington...

we have to win 4 in a row, two of those on the road.....you have to give me odds......

If I bet straight up...it's a sucker bet. I can get like +125 for betting straight up on the NE game.

6 to 1 is probably fair...

as far as the schedule, I think the eagles are the easiest (check the fins record at home on monday nights)

Eagles don't stop the run, etc.....Buffalo will be tough....The Jets are just not a good team.

So I think in order of tough games: NE, Buff, PHI, NYJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Driven
Originally posted by Jaj
By the way how is it that you are allowed to make this board a Pats board? Are you a mod? Talk your trash, just get out of here when we beat you. [/QUOTE

I have been nothing but nice here. I have never talked any trash. Just football! I have very intelligent football people here and have had very nice debates. If you want you can check and see for yourself.

I do think the dolphins suck, because they do not. They are a good team that will give the Pats everything they can handle.

If you can not handle a Pats fan here talking football, then that's your problem. I kind of thought, that is what these forums are for. I am a member of a Pats forum and have no problem talking football with Miami fans. Good day.

I said Good Day!!!!!!LOL:mad:

No worries Driven, I personally enjoy your fantasies, you are definitely welcome here. Some of these dolfans are just jealous that we don't have a better record, but we will when we win the division.

Fins Rule!!!!!:nesucks: :nesucks: :nesucks:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Keep crying douche bag:lol:

..douce bag? not that there's anything wrong with that.... :lol:

:jk:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by Dolfan954

..douce bag? not that there's anything wrong with that.... :lol:

:jk:
:lol:

Originally posted by Section126
we have to win 4 in a row, two of those on the road.....you have to give me odds......

If I bet straight up...it's a sucker bet. I can get like +125 for betting straight up on the NE game.

6 to 1 is probably fair...

as far as the schedule, I think the eagles are the easiest (check the fins record at home on monday nights)

Eagles don't stop the run, etc.....Buffalo will be tough....The Jets are just not a good team.

So I think in order of tough games: NE, Buff, PHI, NYJ
hold that thought..I'll be back on at 5, if you're here....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Keep crying douche bag:lol:

And Driven? Here is your pot.

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by RikWriter

Sorry Baz, but it simply bugs me when a fan of another team shows up on a Dolphins message board and announces that this message board now belongs to them. :mad:

I am sorry if you took this thread that way. I did not mean it that at all. I just have notice that over half the thread on the first page were all Miami related.

I think it is great fun having this forum so pumped for the HUGE game, I did not mean to offend anyone, mostly averyone has been quite nice to me.

Originally posted by DDTDON

I said Good Day!!!!!!LOL:mad:

Sorry for typo, I mean to say"do not suck". It has been fixed.:)

even if you somehow win in round 1, you'll have to play at KC in round 2 most likely...sayonara...#1 offense, #1 in takeaways, and obviously the best special teams. You have............?

...i'll finish your thought. possibly the best defense in the nfl, and our best road record in years. KC is good, but dont be fooled...they've only played a handful of decent teams.

Back
Top Bottom