It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by Driven

WOW

That's a bold statement

If you think that will be the score, you should change your sig. J/K

Not really.

If you hang around this site longer than a week to talk trash you'd see fairly honest assessments from the majority of the membership.

It's one of the big reason why this site rules!

Let's see if we can get the entire first page of the forum all Miami/New England threads...more than half way there.....great stuff!! Man I hope this game comes down to the last play.

Originally posted by ZOD

Not really.

If you hang around this site longer than a week to talk trash you'd see fairly honest assessments from the majority of the membership.

It's one of the big reason why this site rules!

You got that right... this site really does rock!!!

Yeah, it's official...you classless, clueless Patsy fans will stick your noses where they're not wanted until you're smacked down.

Patriots 17
Dolphins 6

Oh wait a minute my mistake I thought we were talking about losing seasons :lol:

Fins 23
Patriots 13

Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by RikWriter
Yeah, it's official...you classless, clueless Patsy fans will stick your noses where they're not wanted until you're smacked down.

Calling the kettle black.....

Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by Driven

Calling the kettle black.....

It's quite appropriate to call the kettle black as long as you aren't the pot. Note that *I* am not on YOUR message board talking trash...

By the way how is it that you are allowed to make this board a Pats board? Are you a mod? Talk your trash, just get out of here when we beat you.

21-0...we xploit the pats dink/dunk ole' bs offense....fiedler continues leading the team playing safe football...ricky goes off for highest rush yards of the season

Fins- 62
Pats- 7

In Memory of Jimmy Johnson

Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by RikWriter

This is uncalled for. Rik, Driven has been nothing but classy since registering, so this comment is totally out of context. Please refrain from outbursts like this again. You too Jaj......

Re: Re: Re: It's official. This is a Miami/New England Forum until Sunday

Originally posted by Bazinet37

This is uncalled for. Rik, Driven has been nothing but classy since registering, so this comment is totally out of context. Please refrain from outbursts like this again. You too Jaj......

Sorry Baz, but it simply bugs me when a fan of another team shows up on a Dolphins message board and announces that this message board now belongs to them. :mad:

Any guarentees out there? I think I've seen one or two Miami fans guarentee victory in the upcoming game, any from the Pats?

And, what exactly are the guarentees backed up with, anyway?

Score, hmm... I think we're looking at something like 28-17 Miami.

Back
Top Bottom