Its over, Pats sign 2!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its over, Pats sign 2!!

FlyingElvis

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Pats signed Kurt Kittner AND Jim Miller to compete with Tom Brady. I can't believe this. We now have 3 "go to" guys. You guys are done. :cool:

I hear Brady is pissed. He thought he had the job locked up. Ja right.

Forget Tom Brady, now THATS a QB combination that will have defensive coordinators lose sleep :goof:

:roflmao:

Kurt Kittner and Jim Miller are nothing more than career backups. Not even very good ones at that.

First off, a quote from NFL.com:

Since April, Kittner has been waived by the Falcons, Bengals and Giants.
He's been booted by three other teams, and theres no wonder why. Look at his 2003 stats. He was 44 for 114 with 391 yards for around 3.4 yards averaged. He had 2 TD's and six INTs. Match that with a completion % of 38 and a rating of 32.5, and yeah, you sure got a real winner. :lol:

Jim Miller's only game against the dolphins:

WK OPP RESULT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
14 @MIA 9-27 3 12 9 25.0 0.75 4 0 1 4.9 1 0 0.0 0 0
:shakeno:

Looks like we're in for a good game if he start's over Brady come Oct.10 :lol:

They are looking for Damon Huard's replacement b/c Rohan Davey and Kingsbury lack experience.

Williams34Phins said:
http://www.geocities.com/unbiasfootballreport/index.htm I posted this site before that someone gave me, he wrote up an article on the signing, I found it kind of funny again, but not lmao funny. lol
Hah, that was as sarcastic as my post.

But I better keep the Pats posts to a minimum. I forgot I was on a Phins board. Doh! *slaps forehead*

Thanks for the heads up finfaninRI!

FlyingElvis said:

But I better keep the Pats posts to a minimum. I forgot I was on a Phins board. Doh! *slaps forehead*

Now that gets a lmfao, and so does FinfaninRI's response. :roflmao:

Play em, play anyone, you patsies dont scare anyone. Run the run, we can stop that. Put a new QB in he aint as lucky. Have Brady go, we will not make the same mistakes twice.

WestCoastPhins said:
Play em, play anyone, you patsies dont scare anyone. Run the run, we can stop that. Put a new QB in he aint as lucky. Have Brady go, we will not make the same mistakes twice.

Now that's one that should go up in the lockerroom on gameday :)

FlyingElvis said:

Sarcasm doesn't come off so easily when you're typing it, *****. :shakeno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom