Its over, Pats sign 2!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its over, Pats sign 2!!

Phinz4Life said:
Sarcasm doesn't come off so easily when you're typing it, moron. :shakeno:

Watch yourself.

The pats depth at QB is horrible, I hope for the sake of fairness that Brady doesn't go out, they won't have a chance.

WestCoastPhins said:
Play em, play anyone, you patsies dont scare anyone. Run the run, we can stop that. Put a new QB in he aint as lucky. Have Brady go, we will not make the same mistakes twice.

Well that was very well thought out and intelligent post.

I am pretty sure Elvis was trying make a joke by picking on the Pats.

Phinz4Life said:
Sarcasm doesn't come off so easily when you're typing it, moron. :shakeno:

I don't think it is nice to call someone else a moron if it was you who did not get the joke. Remember we are just talking about football here, it's suppose to be fun. :)

Good news for Phins fans (sort of). Maybe they will cut Rohan Davey. Love the guy.

muscle979 said:
The pats depth at QB is horrible, I hope for the sake of fairness that Brady doesn't go out, they won't have a chance.
The 'phins depth ain't all that great either; at least they have a #1. 'phins have three #2s.

dolphan39 said:
Good news for Phins fans (sort of). Maybe they will cut Rohan Davey. Love the guy.
Yeah, looked good in NFLEL. Doubt they'll cut him, though. Trade, maybe, but not in the division. Could be a good back-up in Minnesota.

Driven said:
I don't think it is nice to call someone else a moron if it was you who did not get the joke. Remember we are just talking about football here, it's suppose to be fun. :)
No no no! :shakeno: I was using moron as an endearing term...you know....I was saying....more-on, as in I wanted to hear more...yeah. :D Sorry, it was a late night.

Had I known he was just poking fun at the QBs, I would have just given him a :roflmao: . So, my apologies.

Had I known he was just poking fun at the QBs, I would have just given him a :roflmao: . So, my apologies.
No problem. I was indeed just poking fun at the Pats for signing these 2 journeymen.

A little comic relief as I realize how much trouble we are in if TB goes down. :eek:

Phinz4Life said:
:
Kurt Kittner and Jim Miller are nothing more than career backups. Not even very good ones at that.
:

Somewhat like the guy you gave up a 2nd round draft pick for? :roflmao:

Actually Jim Miller had a pretty decent season a couple of years ago with the Bears. However, that was before his shoulder was ripped apart.

Phinz4Life said:
No no no! :shakeno: I was using moron as an endearing term...you know....I was saying....more-on, as in I wanted to hear more...yeah. :D Sorry, it was a late night.

I feel so much better.

....not more Feeley put downs:shakeno: . I thot we came to a mutual agreement tht we should give him as shot b4 we label him as good or bad:(

PatsFanTX said:
Somewhat like the guy you gave up a 2nd round draft pick for? :roflmao:
I could get mad, I should get mad, but it will all be justified when the Phinz beat yo' pansy a$$ team.

Back
Top Bottom