Its over, Pats sign 2!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its over, Pats sign 2!!

Elvi ... Miller could have been something special, if not for the fact he's made out of porcelain. When he's on a hot streak, he's entertaining to watch. Unfortunately, he's either on a hot streak or in the trainer's office, and it's abouta 50/50 split.

Kittner, on the other hand, is just an out-and-out joke. Sounds like you've got an Illinois native in the front office.

Phinz4Life said:
I could get mad, I should get mad, but it will all be justified when the Phinz beat yo' pansy a$$ team.

It's going to be a great season!!!!! For who? That is the question!!!

Our QB depth is considerably better, assuming Feeley is at least as good as Fiedler. An injury wouldn't ruin our season as it has in the past. If Brady went down though, those guys can forget winning anything IMO. They may still win some games but the division or super bowl no way.

Davey will show his stuff this preseason. If he shows something, he'll be traded next year. If not, he'll be gone next year.

From what I saw of him, he will be an effective backup if needed for a couple games. Too many weak teams on the schedule. And no, I would not expect him to have a good game against the Fins. How many QB's do? But the Jets? Colts? AZ? KC? Sure.

The two QB's are likely here for camp only. Miller might stick if BB keeps 4 QB's or put Kingsbury on IR, like last season. I think the plan is to have Davey shine, trade him next season, then have Kingsbury or Miller as the #2.

The two QB's are likely here for camp only. Miller might stick if BB keeps 4 QB's or put Kingsbury on IR, like last season.

Part of the plan to have 4 QBs in camp is to keep Brady's reps down. No need to wear down his shoulder in August. The reason for both Kittner and Miller is because Miller won't be ready until Sept. 1. Kittner is a long shot, probably battling Kingsbury for practice squad and to have the 4th arm in camp.

I'm hardly sold on Davey. NFLE does not count. If Miller can get healthy (big if), then he's at least a known talent. Helps BB sleep at night.

FlyingElvis said:
I'm hardly sold on Davey. NFLE does not count. If Miller can get healthy (big if), then he's at least a known talent. Helps BB sleep at night.

I would give Davey the benefit of the doubt. I know NFLE does suck, however how many quarterbacks looked good in NFLE that didn't turn out to be at least a good back up in the NFL. I know the competition isn't as good in the NFLE, but they still have to make the same kind of decisions in about the same amount of time.

TroyStradford said:
Yeah, looked good in NFLEL. Doubt they'll cut him, though. Trade, maybe, but not in the division. Could be a good back-up in Minnesota.

Oh cool, is that really you Troy? ..............I saw one of your first posts on here and thought to myself "ahhhh that name sounds so familiar!" ........

Our warm bodies are better than their warm bodies.So dont worry.

FlyingElvis said:
Ya, if thts how we rate players, we git awesome recievers. CC,DBo....and Nick Davis:goof: ! Still tho, gotta give him the benefit of the doubt.

finphan said:
They are looking for Damon Huard's replacement b/c Rohan Davey and Kingsbury lack experience.
In the NFL, yes. But Davey was the NFL-Europe's MVP this year. He was awesome, if you look at his stats. (No, I'm not a Pat's fan, but Davey is from LSU.) He's big, he's tough, he's able. If Brady gets hurt, I wouldn't be surprised to see Davey be the one to replace him.

By the way, the year before Dave won the MVP, Jake Delhomme was the MVP of NFL-Europe, and he returned to his team and led them to a Super Bowl!

Who cares :shakeno: Pats fans need a pats site :confused: OH, I'm sorry, can't handle one! On a better point, Davie looked good and might become a starter somewhere, but who knows :confused:

Back
Top Bottom