HOME OF THE DOLPHINS FAN CLUB​

at the Route 10 West Bistro & Sportz Bar

Questions: Call Miami Mike at 973-883-1700​

Also...

MONDAY AUGUST 8th FINS PARTY 5:30-7:30​

BBQ 5:30-7:30

GAMETIME 8:00 PM

WEAR YOUR DOLPHINS COLORS

ah dammit....thas the day of me and my Gf's anniversary....how do I get out of this...hmm

Slappy!

Come on - think of something. We need you at this party dude! No, really, I understand anniversaries, so you do what you need to do. We'll be there for all the other pre-season games (only if he's able to get them) and definitely for the season opener and the rest.

Take care.

Slappy8800 said:
ah dammit....thas the day of me and my Gf's anniversary....how do I get out of this...hmm

Okay listen up all NJ fin fans. It's time to get pumped up for this party! It's going to be an awesome time! Mike makes sure of it. And knowing Dan the Man is being inducted should make it twice the fun. Let's get pumped about our Dolphins!

Everyone who lives within the Northern NJ area or still wants to come from the tri-state area, we can make room arrangements for you.

hey im still working on this but im moving in a few weeks to woodbridge...have directions from there since ill most likely be heading there the weekend before my b-day

Are you saying you need directions from there? It's very straightforward from Woodbridge. If you do, let me know and also let me know what day you'll be there for your birthday - just email me and I'll meet you there.

nj

Please note the following for the Kickoff Party at the Bistro and Sportz Bar.

WEAR A DAN MARINO JERSEY WIN A FREE PRIZE

nj

yea i should be moving in a few weeks to woodbridge......as for my birthday its looking like Saturday July 9th I believe it is....just gota talk to som buds and see whats up

Slappy8800 said:

funny thing u say that. I am in the same boat. 1st wedding anniversary is that weekend so we will be away. I wanted to go to the hall but could not oh well have fun parting with other fins fans in jet country.
GO PHINS!!
cant wait for the season to start!!!

I apologize everyone - I mixed up the number below. The correct number is 973-887-1300.

njfinfan said:
NFL KICK-OFF PARTY

MONDAY AUGUST 8th 5:30-7:30

PARTY FOR ALL NFL TEAM FANS

NFL HALL OF FAME GAME

DOLPHINS VS BEARS

FREE OUTSIDE BBQ

WEAR YOUR TEAM COLORS

BEER SPECIALS

GIVEAWAYS

DJ ENTERTAINMENT 5:30-7:30

GAMETIME 8PM

HOME OF THE DOLPHINS FAN CLUB​

at the Route 10 West Bistro & Sportz Bar

Questions: Call Miami Mike at 973-883-1700​

hey whats up....looks like im heading up there this saturday with a few people for my birthday...i dont know what time though....maybe 8ish?

Sounds good to me

Slappy8800 said:
hey whats up....looks like im heading up there this saturday with a few people for my birthday...i dont know what time though....maybe 8ish?

I'll meet you there. When you get there, ask any employee for Mary. They'll point me out to you.

nj

cool....the time is tentative right now but shouldnt be any later than 8:30

Back
Top Bottom