It's that time again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's that time again

Slappy8800 said:
cool....the time is tentative right now but shouldnt be any later than 8:30

No problem. See you then.

Hof Game

Doe's Anyone Know What Side Miami Will Be On At The Hall Of Fame Game....

Miami Mike

hosting the annual Dolfans kickoff party at the Ramada East Hanover.

Everyone come and join us!

njfinfan said:
NFL KICK-OFF PARTY

MONDAY AUGUST 8th 5:30-7:30

PARTY FOR ALL NFL TEAM FANS

NFL HALL OF FAME GAME

DOLPHINS VS BEARS

FREE OUTSIDE BBQ

WEAR YOUR TEAM COLORS

BEER SPECIALS

GIVEAWAYS

DJ ENTERTAINMENT 5:30-7:30

GAMETIME 8PM

HOME OF THE DOLPHINS FAN CLUB​

at the Route 10 West Bistro & Sportz Bar

Questions: Call Miami Mike at 973-883-1700​

I can not make the party on august 8...But i did make the ride up to the bar last week just to check it out. I love that place already all the dolphins gear on the walls. How busy does that place get for football sundays? It was close to an hour drive for me but i may have to make the trip again once the season starts. Do they show the phins game on most of the tvs. There were tvs everywhere! I will most likely go there for the opener vs denver. It would be lots of fun to watch the game with a bunch of dolphins fans. I cant wait for the season to start!!!

im trying my damndest....i think i can work something out tho....getting off work is no problem....getting away from the GF is another

njfinfan said:
You gonna make it Slappy?

hey did you make it over there on the 9th? i got there and then chickened out askin for ya lol(im a lil shy:D ) but if you were there you couldnt miss me as it was just my table and one other lol...i cant wait to be there every sunday

DanStillStands said:
I can not make the party on august 8...But i did make the ride up to the bar last week just to check it out. I love that place already all the dolphins gear on the walls. How busy does that place get for football sundays? It was close to an hour drive for me but i may have to make the trip again once the season starts. Do they show the phins game on most of the tvs. There were tvs everywhere! I will most likely go there for the opener vs denver. It would be lots of fun to watch the game with a bunch of dolphins fans. I cant wait for the season to start!!!

I'm glad you made it there. You have no idea what it's like during football season. Don't know if you saw where the cigar room is, but the room that it's in there is a HUGE projection screen that the Dolphins game is ALWAYS on, unless we're not playing. There are other tv's that Mike puts the Dolphins game on also, scattered around the bar.

It is absolutely packed during the season and many, many Dolfans join us in "our" room to watch the games. Mike plays the fight song after touchdowns and after a win we get the "finheaven" drink. It's teal colored with oranges on top. Very good.

If it's a haul for you, Mike is able to get us hotel rooms at a pretty good price. Therefore, there is no excuse for you not to make it during the season. :D

Once you experience the Sportz Bar during football season, you'll be hooked. There are also many other finheaven members who are regulars at the bar (on and offseason).

Slappy8800 said:
hey did you make it over there on the 9th? i got there and then chickened out askin for ya lol(im a lil shy:D ) but if you were there you couldnt miss me as it was just my table and one other lol...i cant wait to be there every sunday

I did not make it and you have no reason to be shy about asking for me. Hope you enjoyed the place. Were you wearing fin gear? Let's try and bring the girlfriend around so you can make it during the season.

njfinfan said:
I'm glad you made it there. You have no idea what it's like during football season. Don't know if you saw where the cigar room is, but the room that it's in there is a HUGE projection screen that the Dolphins game is ALWAYS on, unless we're not playing. There are other tv's that Mike puts the Dolphins game on also, scattered around the bar.

It is absolutely packed during the season and many, many Dolfans join us in "our" room to watch the games. Mike plays the fight song after touchdowns and after a win we get the "finheaven" drink. It's teal colored with oranges on top. Very good.

If it's a haul for you, Mike is able to get us hotel rooms at a pretty good price. Therefore, there is no excuse for you not to make it during the season. :D

Once you experience the Sportz Bar during football season, you'll be hooked. There are also many other finheaven members who are regulars at the bar (on and offseason).

Now i really can not wait till the season starts!!! See yea on week 1!!!

Good

DanStillStands said:
Now i really can not wait till the season starts!!! See yea on week 1!!!

You'll have a blast. Remember to ask Mike for Mary when you get there and don't be shy! :D

nah i had a basketball jersey on as it was hott as a mofo...2 other couples came in after us.....my GF has no prob with me going during the season....but like i said monday the 8th is our anniversary...im trying to work it so that we go out saturday and celebrate and then monday all day we can be together and then make it there for the festivities...shouldnt be a problem i dont think

Sorry

Slappy8800 said:
nah i had a basketball jersey on as it was hott as a mofo...2 other couples came in after us.....my GF has no prob with me going during the season....but like i said monday the 8th is our anniversary...im trying to work it so that we go out saturday and celebrate and then monday all day we can be together and then make it there for the festivities...shouldnt be a problem i dont think

Forgot about the anniversary. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to come to the kickoff party. If you can't make it, you'll make it during the season. ;)

njfinfan said:
Forgot about the anniversary. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to come to the kickoff party. If you can't make it, you'll make it during the season. ;)

had a talk with the GF about it.....yea that went over real well.....lol

Alright everybody - tomorrow night at the Sportz Bar. Let's all plan to be there. Going to be a great time.

nj

Back
Top Bottom