It's The Bye...speculation Abounds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's The Bye...speculation Abounds

Funny thing, people are starting to realize the reality of the situation...
You and me both have been singing that song for awhile... The chorus goes something like... Tannehill is an average QB no doubt, but its hard as hell to upgrade over average in this league... Name of the song is "Be careful what you wish for"

Anyhow, while all these replacement threads keep popping up, some are still dead set with the anyone but him mentality... Funny thing ideed...

I'd take Derek Carr in a reasonable trade and rid myself of Tannehill and his bloated contract. Maybe RT and Devante Parker to help them make up for the Amari Cooper trade and a 2nd or 3rd rd pick, assuming that RT would restructure his contract for the Raiders. Carr is better than Tannehill imo, his body of work before the Raiders self destructed was pretty good. The Raiders could ride out their stay in Oakland with Tannehill and then gear up for Vegas.

We could have had Drew Brees or Matt Ryan. Both QBs have thrown 21 TDs so far this year. Brees has one int and Ryan has three. And yet, here we are talking about trading for David Carr. Holy ****......what a depressing thought.

We didn’t! So, Now let’s focus on TODAY!

Funny thing, people are starting to realize the reality of the situation...

Well the situation is that our QB has played in what 5 games over the last 2.5 years? We need to do something! Tannehill is the new Sam Bradford.

I dont agree with trading for Carr necessarily but we HAVE to address the most important position in football.

Why do people keep suggesting these lateral crap mediocre QBs for a replacement. Carr, Stafford, Bridgewater all of em. If you are looking at those types of QBs just stay with RT for God's sake. None of those suggestions are going to be an improvement.
Agree w the sentiment but Stafford is better than Ryan.

whoever we get, dont let gase 'develop' him into another 10 point a game quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom