It's Time For Fales If Tannehill Can't Go... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Time For Fales If Tannehill Can't Go...

AnthonySabaNFL

Active Roster
Reaction score
In all seriousness, IF Tannehill can’t go after the bye (and I hope he can), these two weeks off seem like an ideal time to prepare Fales and give him a shot. I’m not saying 100% of our issues are on Osweiler, but enough are, and we need a spark.

Agreed.

I’d also suggest you make a video of all of the times Osweiler flushed the pocket with only the hint of pressure. Include his overthrows and the times when he missed the open receiver by not even attempting to scan the field.

On second thought, that video might be 20 minutes long. :shrug:

Agreed.

I’d also suggest you make a video of all of the times Osweiler flushed the pocket with only the hint of pressure. Include his overthrows and the times when he missed the open receiver by not even attempting to scan the field.

Ugh, that sounds painful.... but maybe ;)

Agreed.

What was our top? That's how long the video would be.

In all seriousness, IF Tannehill can’t go after the bye (and I hope he can), these two weeks off seem like an ideal time to prepare Fales and give him a shot. I’m not saying 100% of our issues are on Osweiler, but enough are, and we need a spark.

I'm sorry man. I know you do the video break down stuff and I commend you for being able to stomach through that stuff after games like this.

Also, we're in complete agreement over Fales. But i doubt Gase has reached that point yet and it's ashame.

The bye week is a perfect opportunity to switch QBs.

Absolutely should be prepping Fales as potential starter if Ryan can't go.

Seen enough of Osweiler. Let's proclaim this sad Brocksperiment over and move on with our lives.

At least Fales is a young kid that might benefit from the experience.

What’s the argument AGAINST this? How many weeks did Gase list both Fales and Brock as #2 and how he’d go with his “feel.” They must be close in his eyes and we’ve seen enough of Osweiler. We need someone who can improvise, if only a little. Worth a shot.

What’s the argument AGAINST this? How many weeks did Gase list both Fales and Brock as #2 and how he’d go with his “feel.” They must be close in his eyes and we’ve seen enough of Osweiler. We need someone who can improvise, if only a little. Worth a shot.
I feel I saw more downfield passes and playmaking ability from Fales last year against Buffalo than all of Osweiler's starts this year combined.

Agreed.
Brock is shell shocked out there and it is getting worse. He is running before the pocket gets a chance to form. His deep ball accuracy is non-existent.
Gase has to cut bait with Brock and start whispering in Fales' ear.

And I never thought I’d see someone with a worse deep ball then BO. He’s literally the worse I’ve ever seen that I can remember

I agree.
Fales needs another chance. At the minimum he can keep drives alive with his feet.
Let him start the rest of the season.
This team isnt worthy of the playoffs.
I would rather have draft position if Fales fails.

Back
Top Bottom