It's Time We Drafted A 1st Round Qb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Time We Drafted A 1st Round Qb

miamifire

Scout Team
Reaction score
Whether you like Tanny or not is irrelevant. His health has become a major concern, and we can not ignore this. Missed all of last year, may miss most of this year, we are nuts if we don't invest in a QB very high in the draft. Trade up if you have to, but it's time. I would love Tua, but looks like he won't be out until 2020. We are overdue.

Whether you like Tanny or not is irrelevant. His health has become a major concern, and we can not ignore this. Missed all of last year, may miss most of this year, we are nuts if we don't invest in a QB very high in the draft. Trade up if you have to, but it's time. I would love Tua, but looks like he won't be out until 2020. We are overdue.

U might get ur wish in 2019. I'm on board for Findley in the Later rounds.

There has got to be a mid-round talent to draft next year. Move on from Tannehill. Bring back Os only if he is cheap. Otherwise Fales, Faulk and the Mid-round draft pick to fight it out. Build up both lines in the draft and draft a 1st round QB in 2020. If we don't land a franchise QB, then keep drafting a QB until we have one.

There has got to be a mid-round talent to draft next year. Move on from Tannehill. Bring back Os only if he is cheap. Otherwise Fales, Faulk and the Mid-round draft pick to fight it out. Build up both lines in the draft and draft a 1st round QB in 2020. If we don't land a franchise QB, then keep drafting a QB until we have one.

This has been our problem. Trying to patch both at the same time rather than fixing 1 and being done with it. Its time to fix the Oline once and for all. Draft the best Olineman on the board 1st 2nd and 3rd rounds. They tried to trade James this off season so we need a RT, and 2 stud interior linemen.

If we can fix those in 2nd-4th and the person responsible for this last draft sees a major coup like fitzpatrick on the board I give him my blessing to go for it. :hclap:

Who do you like as a trade up target in 2019?

I hope they don't draft 3rd-4th round talent QB in the 1st round just to appease fans clamoring to draft a QB in 2019.
Do it smart and research/rank the best of the best, get a consultant if you have to and find a guy whether through the draft or free agency and go get him.

U might get ur wish in 2019. I'm on board for Findley in the Later rounds.

Later rounds? He won’t be there on day 3. Overaged and arm limitations and all. I could see him going top 15.

Hard to say where his value to Miami should be

Later rounds? He won’t be there on day 3. Overaged and arm limitations and all. I could see him going top 15.

Hard to say where his value to Miami should be

Baker was 23, For me age is not as much of a deal breaker as other positions like wr and de, so it's a possibility, many ppl have him as a 1st rounder. 5th year senior doesn't scream outlier type of talent tho, I wanna see the workouts.

Baker was 23, For me age is not as much of a deal breaker as other positions like wr and de, so it's a possibility, many ppl have him as a 1st rounder. 5th year senior doesn't scream outlier type of talent tho, I wanna see the workouts.

I believe he’s 6th year. 2 years for medical. But the only reason bridgewater for example lasted as long as he did was cause he had an awful pro day throwing the football.

I don’t think you can bank on this kid having that kind of day.

Unless they ask him to make a lot of big boy throws which shouldn’t really fit the ask at the next level of anyone who would draft him.

Tough one to gauge

Back
Top Bottom