It's Time We Drafted A 1st Round Qb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Time We Drafted A 1st Round Qb

I believe he’s 6th year. 2 years for medical. But the only reason bridgewater for example lasted as long as he did was cause he had an awful pro day throwing the football.

I don’t think you can bank on this kid having that kind of day.

Unless they ask him to make a lot of big boy throws which shouldn’t really fit the ask at the next level of anyone who would draft him.

Tough one to gauge

Good points on NFL ask, Good senior bowl and he should be on the rise, Wentz was fifth year senior that I really liked. DT class looks sick.

I mean if Brandon weeden who was what 28 and never got sniffed in college contact wise can go what top 25 anything is possible.

Herbert does have a NFL body, I wonder If oakland moves on from Carr, If they do then they're picking a QB no.1

If Herbert and Jones don't come out, than I don't know how this draft will play out with QBs. Ryan Finley didn't look all that impressive tonight and I am not a fan of Drew Lock either.

If I’m Oakland I’m taking bosa and not thinking twice about it. 43 de yep

Me too, but the DTs look great, Quinnen Williams pass rush looks day 1 impactful, Ed Oliver is an elite athlete, if that Dallas or Chicago pick is a top ten pick don't be surprised if they draft a Qb no. 1 and pass rusher later.

If Herbert and Jones don't come out, than I don't know how this draft will play out with QBs. Ryan Finley didn't look all that impressive tonight and I am not a fan of Drew Lock either.
Lock's accuracy issue are apparent.

Me too, but the DTs look great, Quinnen Williams pass rush looks day 1 impactful, Ed Oliver is an elite athlete, if that Dallas or Chicago pick is a top ten pick don't be surprised if they draft a Qb no. 1 and pass rusher later.
Which QB is worthy of top 10 though honestly. Herbert is basically a lock to go back to school and i've heard the same about Daniel Jones. I could see Oakland being stupid enough to take a DT 1st overall lol.

Which QB is worthy of top 10 though honestly. Herbert is basically a lock to go back to school and i've heard the same about Daniel Jones. I could see Oakland being stupid enough to take a DT 1st overall lol.

lol but If a DT is projected to have a Watt or Donald type of impact its not stupid at all, especially if u need a pass rusher.

You guys know more about this stuff than I do I just know when I watched the college football bowl season and playoffs last year bosa was the best player I saw on the field. And it wasn’t close

I want to draft Drew Lock. I see him as the best QB in the draft.

I think that whole thing about there not being a good qb in this draft is bologna.

You guys know more about this stuff than I do I just know when I watched the college football bowl season and playoffs last year bosa was the best player I saw on the field. And it wasn’t close

He was having an MVP type of year on a stacked ohio state defense this year.

Back
Top Bottom