J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!!

D-O-N-E DONE DONE DONE. They had a nice little run, however not much to show for it, except they cant sign any Free Agents now unless they lose one[thats good for us!]. Fitting that the team that let them in the playoffs would knock them out though.

1264374038765-1.jpg

Get your *** back to the couch where you belong, Jests

Any Day that Notre Dame, Noles, Gators, Bills, Pats and/or the Jets lose is a "Great Day"!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA......junc, told ya manning plays you lose...enough said..hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I give the Jets credit for getting where they are. That being said they were as lucky as the Dolphins were last year for winning the division. The only reason they were there was because Keading couldnt make a FG. Not to mention the fact that every possible scenario went their way at the end of the season. The worst thing about the Jets going that far is the Jets fans thinking it was all because of Rex Ryan and how good the Jets are. Jets fans could never admit when they are lucky.

I made a post back on the day the Jets made the playoffs, but I will reiterate my posts point.

What do the Jets get for their cute little playoff run?

- HUGE expectations on their shoulders next year
- a draft pick about sixteen spots behind us
- the inability to sign a free agent without losing one
- a slightly, I say slightly, tougher schedule

Now if the Jets were a much better team than Miami, this would have little relevance. But we're two teams who are arguably on the same level. I mean they got two more wins than us, one a gimme win, but we beat them TWICE.

Call it a fanboy rant, but the Jets gain 0 from this wannabe playoff run in my opinion except for maybe some confidence for Dirty Sanchez.

You know what is scary is that the Jets blitzed Manning like crazy and he beat them. We played back on Manning and he beat us. Both our teams took the lead over his team, yet he still won. How do you beat Peytong Manning?

The Jest have nothing to be ashamed about. HOWEVER, this game deflates the fairy tale that they could have beaten the Colts, down by 5 points, when Caldwell decided to take a knee, or that they were in reality any better than an 8-8 team, maybe worse.. lucking out in facing the weakest playoff team in Cinci. Too bad for them that the string of deadeye FG kickers finally did what they were expected to. They get props for handling Rivers and SD, something we couldn't do, but aside from that win this season, who did they really beat? And don't tell me NE in the 2nd game with a gunshy Brady who would have lost the opening game if not for a bonehead Buffalo decision.

Sanchez looked pretty good, doing a decent imitation of Henne during our first Jest meeting, but it looks like a tsunami overtook "Revis Island." They've got a formidible defense and did make a great move in acquiring Edwards, but all this bullchit during the week about taking 3 years to catch up to them is just that! Factually, we looked better against Peyton than they did.

nah nah nah nah nah hey hey hey GOOD BYE!! Thank you Colts

Back
Top Bottom