J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!!

The Jest have nothing to be ashamed about. HOWEVER, this game deflates the fairy tale that they could have beaten the Colts, down by 5 points, when Caldwell decided to take a knee, or that they were in reality any better than an 8-8 team, maybe worse.. lucking out in facing the weakest playoff team in Cinci. Too bad for them that the string of deadeye FG kickers finally did what they were expected to. They get props for handling Rivers and SD, something we couldn't do, but aside from that win this season, who did they really beat? And don't tell me NE in the 2nd game with a gunshy Brady who would have lost the opening game if not for a bonehead Buffalo decision.

Sanchez looked pretty good, doing a decent imitation of Henne during our first Jest meeting, but it looks like a tsunami overtook "Revis Island." They've got a formidible defense and did make a great move in acquiring Edwards, but all this bullchit during the week about taking 3 years to catch up to them is just that! Factually, we looked better against Peyton than they did.

Peyton put up 300 yards and 27 points in less than 15 minutes against your D, how did they look better?

Peyton put up 300 yards and 27 points in less than 15 minutes against your D, how did they look better?

CryinRyan-1.jpg

Their uniforms weren't green and their wasn't a JETS on the side of their helmet... HAHAHAHAHA F the Jets!

Man, I'm so happy ... I've been in a SH*TTY mood allll week, cursing the Chargers for letting Fats Ryan and Dirty Sanchez sneak into the AFC game.

I don't care who wins it all now that those green turds are done!

Beaujon and Asicwgrl85....I can see the creativity in which you posess (Insert Team Here) Suck Suck Suck,thats great.That breaks my heart and Despacio same level? Jets were 9-7 Fish were 7-9 this season gift or no gift.I am curious tho....how exactly did the Dolphins do last week in the playoffs?WHOOPS! Sorry they didn't make it.Was it luck the Jets got this far,yes as luck can be good or bad.So look back at this season as I will as room for improvement on all sides....we tee off tomorrow at 10:AM.

Man, kick rocks.

Don't you have some xxl pizzas to deliver to Fats Ryan? I can hear his belly-sobs from here ...

Both teams can have bragging rights. Dolphins for sweeping the Jets and Jets for making the playoffs.

However, I remember years ago 1998-2001 when the Jets swept the Dolphins 4 years in a row, and the Dolphins still finished with a better record in 1999, 2000, & 2001 all the Jets fans would still always bring up the sweep, even though the Phins always finished ahead[except '98] and in the playoffs. And now it's the other way around, just remember that!

Plus I'll take our 2008 Division Championship victory when we knocked both the Jets and Patriots out of the playoffs in one day.

Join the club Jests, even though you got to the dance, you'll be part of the 31 teams who DIDN'T hoist the trophy.

Just what about losing late in the 4th quarter 27-23 can be considered worse than being out of the game by the middle of a 3rd quarter that ended up 30-17 do you find particularly difficult to comprehend?
119nqdw-1.jpg

They ask, "Will we ever win yet?" The Yets are called the Yets because the will never ever win another Super Bowl. That's why they are the Yets! J. E. T. S. (JUST END THE SEASON) head in their ***!!! 30-17 Shellacking!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :chuckle::hi5::thanks: Yets!!!!

newreply.php

Just what about losing late in the 4th quarter 27-23 can be considered worse than being out of the game by the middle of a 3rd quarter that ended up 30-17 do you find particularly difficult to comprehend?
119nqdw-1.jpg

It was a 3 point game in the 4th QTr of the championship game. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though, reading your posts you either don't watch the games or you do and your limited knowledge doesn't allow you to fully comprehend what is going on. I'll assume the latter in your case.

It was a great run, hopefully w/ better times ahead. This playoff experience was invaluable, our rookie QB really grew up. We'll get Jenkins and leon back. It's tough to look ahead after such a painful loss but I'm really excited about the future of this team.

It was a 3 point game in the 4th QTr of the championship game. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though, reading your posts you either don't watch the games or you do and your limited knowledge doesn't allow you to fully comprehend what is going on. I'll assume the latter in your case.

25k3inp-1.jpg

Cry me a river douche, but do your delusional rationalizing over at TGG or JI. As your troll king here has claimed many times, unless they won the SB, what little the jest have done falling short of that matters little. Funny last year, on your retard boards everyone was devaluing our AFCE CHAMPIONSHIP, and justifying it by the way the Ravens then handled us. Realistically, Peyton proved that without Casey Painter you're an 8-8 non playoff team -and that's at best.

Back
Top Bottom