J-e-t-s S-u-c-k

mario88vega

Starter
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Miami FL
Njfinfan Mod Edit: Please re-read the Terms of Service. This post belongs in our Beast of the AFC East Forum. Thank you.

i was bored and decided to log on to a jets forum just to check out what crap they talk about, and i found it interesting that they have more posts about the fins, and Nick Saban than about there own team check it out, lol those fools dont know what coming for them......... NYJetsFan.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:

LOCAL SCUM!

Hammered
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
Lookat what someone in Jets Land wrote:
That would probably be the best thing for us, because he's a darn good coach and the phins are on the rise! this is a scary division! the dolphin fans are happy because now Fiedler may actually complete some passes to the men in teal....lol
THis is hillarious!!
 

R_t_Kraken

Super Duper Club
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
10,113
Reaction score
35
Location
South Cackalaka
BringBackShula said:
Lookat what someone in Jets Land wrote:
That would probably be the best thing for us, because he's a darn good coach and the phins are on the rise! this is a scary division! the dolphin fans are happy because now Fiedler may actually complete some passes to the men in teal....lol
THis is hillarious!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That's good stuff man.
 

LOCAL SCUM!

Hammered
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
Ey, Mario...I saw what you wrote over there..U the man, bro..THey got all mad! I might become a member myself over there. I think I'm gonna join the Pats' site too..I bet they're all talking crap.
 

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
BringBackShula said:
Ey, Mario...I saw what you wrote over there..U the man, bro..THey got all mad! I might become a member myself over there. I think I'm gonna join the Pats' site too..I bet they're all talking crap.

:roflmao: actually its not crap we are talking about, its talk about winning superbowls and what it will take to 3peat. I know its not the talk that goes around on here or at the JILLS msg bd but if u want to join over there go ahead. I think there is 1 or 2 phin fans who post there.
 

nyjunc

Hammered
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
33,756
Reaction score
117
Location
New York
Don't make yourselves seem more important than you are, no Jet fan is thinking of Miami right now. It's all abou ctaching Miami not about falling back to join you guys.
 

BGNC

Starter
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
2,508
Reaction score
14
Age
43
Location
Raleigh, NC
mario88vega said:
Njfinfan Mod Edit: Please re-read the Terms of Service. This post belongs in our Beast of the AFC East Forum. Thank you.

i was bored and decided to log on to a jets forum just to check out what crap they talk about, and i found it interesting that they have more posts about the fins, and Nick Saban than about there own team check it out, lol those fools dont know what coming for them......... NYJetsFan.com
First off, i come onto this site and see numerous threads about how the Jets suck, and then i see this thread about how there are so many more posts about the fins than our own team. Have you seen how many posts and threads are started about the Jets on this site?:shakeno: Good try.
 
Top Bottom