15. Willie Roberts - Louisiana Tech
16. Khyree Jackson - Oregon
17. Kris Abrams-Draine - Missouri
18. Ennis Rakestraw Jr - Missouri
19. Josh Newton - TCU
20. Dwight McGlothern - Arkansas
21. Renardo Green - Florida State

Last edited:
If Miami does trade down, I could see Mitchell as a target for a team like SF. Lots of talk here in the Bay Area about the 49ers and what they need to do to get back. Conversations have centered around the corner position, especially with how much McDuffie meant to KC in the SB.

Anyway, I think that's a potential trade partner for Miami. Just not sure Mitchell gets to 21.

Great job, as always, J-off-her-doll!

If Miami does trade down, I could see Mitchell as a target for a team like SF. Lots of talk here in the Bay Area about the 49ers and what they need to do to get back. Conversations have centered around the corner position, especially with how much McDuffie meant to KC in the SB.

Anyway, I think that's a potential trade partner for Miami. Just not sure Mitchell gets to 21.

Great job, as always, J-off-her-doll!

Thanks SF! And it's a good thought. If he tests as advertised, he probably goes Top 20, but the Top 20 appears to be thick this year, so it's plausible.

Speaking of thick, this CB class is pretty nuts. I think past drafts have had better Top CB's, but I'd say the Top 14-15 CB's are Top 100 kind of players, pending tests and measurements. They won't all go Top 100, so some lucky teams will add quality CB's for pennies. Even 16-19 have something to offer.

CB isn't the most pressing need for Miami, but I can absolutely see a scenario where bpa at 155, 186, or 199 is a CB. Good OL should be gone, same for WR and TE. Shallow Safety class, and the LB's have some interesting guys that need work, but I wouldn't pass on this group of CB's for one of them. Good DT's should be gone, too. Very interested to see how the draft actually falls, but CB really is one of the deepest positions this year, and not a lot of people are talking about it.

That’s wild. This is the first time I’ve even looked at draft stuff this year. Shocked to know some people have him lower. Appreciate you doing these rankings my dude

I think he'll rise throughout the process, but he's currently ranked outside the Top 200. I am also surprised he's so low in the consensus rankings.

But, 1-13 are all very promising/have real winning traits.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217_044901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217_044901_Chrome.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 7
I think he'll rise throughout the process, but he's currently ranked outside the Top 200. I am also surprised he's so low in the consensus rankings.

But, 1-13 are all very promising/have real winning traits.

They have him below Brownlee lol. Can’t be ranking off of actually watching them.

Back
Top Bottom