100+

5. Kamren Kinchens - Miami
6. Kitan Oladapo - Oregon State
7. Josh Proctor - Ohio State
8. Calen Bullock - USC
9. Kenny Logan Jr - Kansas
10. Jaden Hicks - Washington State

Last edited:
I don't see any Earl Thomas types here but there will be late round contributors for sure. Ditto with corner.

I'd almost trade all their top 4 round picks and load up on picks in the 5th-7th. Fins need cheap bodies and there's going to be a ton of quality contributors in those rounds this year. I don't know how they plan on filling out the roster via FA ... there simply isn't the $.

I'd much rather this option than kicking the can down the road and extending players they should be moving on from. So little flexibility. This is what happens when you have a GM who prefers FA to the draft ... a GM who is terrible at the most important part of his job.

I really feel we are in need of a new safety to pair with Holland. I'm not too keen on our bunch aside from him.

When we acquired Elliot from Detroit, I was wondering what we were getting as he came from one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. He's okayish enough, so we will probably re-sign him but I would love an upgrade there, regardless.

Brandon Jones has never been a great coverage safety. His blitzing was nice but he wasn't the same after his injury.

Elijah Campbell is certainly a depth piece at best.

We need help back there.

I will take Kam Kinchens all day long. Guy puts his head down and works. Always first in the building and last one out.

Great player but he'll probably go early in the second round

Not sure safety is one of our top needs :shrug:

Heard Tykee Smith (Georgia) on Sirius NFL radio the other day. Just an interview but he sounded extremely confident. I don't know when he's expected to get drafted but I'm interested to see if his actual play matches his supreme confidence.

Bullard is going to be a steady, solid S for a long time. Might not be an All Pro or anything but a team will be happy to have him back there.

Would make a great pairing with Holland if Miami had the flexibility to spend a 2nd on S this year.

Not sure where he projected to go, but looks like a good box safety with solid man coverage skills and hitting ability.

Last edited:
Travian Blaylock S WIsconsin 5-11 208 (College website)
4.42 40, 39" vertical

That is like first round, high second round value.

Emany Johnson, S, Nevada, tested well for a day 3 pick
6-2 218
4.52 40, 38" vert, 6.99 3 cone, 4.28 shuttle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom