J-Off's 2024 Safeties | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-Off's 2024 Safeties

Cole Bishop could be a nice 3rd round option if we can acquire a 3rd round pick. He is 6'2 206 ran a 4,45 with a 39 vertical at the combine.

Kinchens and his speed issues are a real thing. Could drop him from potential first rounder to end of day 2/early day 3. Incredible.

The guy I really like here is Bullard!

Kinchens and his speed issues are a real thing. Could drop him from potential first rounder to end of day 2/early day 3. Incredible.

The guy I really like here is Bullard!

He did better at the Canes pro day but still not very good

I still think he'll be an NFL starter some day maybe even year one on the right team

Ed Reed ran a 4.57 which is what Cam ran at the U I think

He did better at the Canes pro day but still not very good

I still think he'll be an NFL starter some day maybe even year one on the right team

Ed Reed ran a 4.57 which is what Cam ran at the U I think
The only thing he has in common with Ed Reed is his alma mater.

Reed had arguably the best FS instincts of ALL TIME.

I am not a Kinchens fan, too many bad decisions, too much gambling for splash plays and he doesn't have the speed to make up for all of that.

The only Cane I like at all is Leonard Taylor but I would not touch him until R3.

I like Jaden Hicks but he is going to go late 2nd-early 3rd so Miami would need to add a pick.

They also have more pressing needs on both LOS to target a S.

Next year could see multiple secondary picks.

I am not a fan of this safety class but Bishop, Bullard, Demerson and Tykee Smith are draftable, starters. Very few draftable safeties this year, you can count them on one hand, and all late day 2, day 3 talent, but good players.
We need to fix middle of the field defense. That's a priority.

I don't see any Earl Thomas types here but there will be late round contributors for sure. Ditto with corner.

I'd almost trade all their top 4 round picks and load up on picks in the 5th-7th. Fins need cheap bodies and there's going to be a ton of quality contributors in those rounds this year. I don't know how they plan on filling out the roster via FA ... there simply isn't the $.

I'd much rather this option than kicking the can down the road and extending players they should be moving on from. So little flexibility. This is what happens when you have a GM who prefers FA to the draft ... a GM who is terrible at the most important part of his job.
exit to April.....

I am not a fan of this safety class but Bishop, Bullard, Demerson and Tykee Smith are draftable, starters. Very few draftable safeties this year, you can count them on one hand, and all late day 2, day 3 talent, but good players.
We need to fix middle of the field defense. That's a priority.
should be ripe on day three as UDFA's

I like Jaden Hicks but I can't see a scenario where Miami is looking S before late Day 3.

Back
Top Bottom