Jackson had “reconstructive surgery” on ankle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jackson had “reconstructive surgery” on ankle

Libermaniac

Active Roster
Reaction score

I don’t get this. How does a sprained ankle merit reconstructive surgery? And how can they have confidence in him coming off what sounds like major surgery. I’m hoping he just mischaracterized the surgery.

I don’t get this. How does a sprained ankle merit reconstructive surgery? And how can they have confidence in him coming off what sounds like major surgery. I’m hoping he just mischaracterized the surgery.

Quite possibly not.

Sprains are a really broad term that covers a lot of ligament injuries…and there are a lot of ligaments in an ankle.

Torn ligaments can equal reconstructive surgery.

What makes you think there’s confidence

Hey, if they could rebuild one Austin back in the 70's , maybe there's hope for our Austin too

View attachment 143131
That was a great show* and I am still surprised it has not been rebooted.

Silly as hell but lots of fun, even when i was a kid i knew that having some bionic body parts would play havoc with his normal body parts. Having a bionic arm that can lift tons would have just torn off his flesh and blood shoulder.

*Try to find the episode where he fights Bigfoot. 70's insanity at its finest.

Also the gorgeous Lindsay Wagner(huge crush back in the day) as The Bionic Woman had a bionic ear but she had to brush her hair out of the way to hear anything, fricking comedy gold!

Back
Top Bottom