Jackson or Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jackson or Moss

Better Prospect

• Chad Jackson

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Sinorice Moss

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters
all about the burst (quickness to top speed) and ability to read space (in getting those YAC). Forget size. Besides, he's a Gator - when was the last time one of their receivers panned out?

Moss is way better. You always take a guy from THE U over a gator. He's also the brother of already successful Santana Moss

I think they'll both be pretty special, but I think Jackson's size gives him an early edge. Though short WRs had a breakout year this season.

krazikarl said:
all about the burst (quickness to top speed) and ability to read space (in getting those YAC). Forget size. Besides, he's a Gator - when was the last time one of their receivers panned out?

I believe Darrell Jackson will be playing on super sunday. CJ is the real deal.

dm416 said:
Moss is way better. You always take a guy from THE U over a gator. He's also the brother of already successful Santana Moss

:lol: What a joke

moss, because he has great speed and runs crisp routes, although i do think jackson will be a good player

Take a Cane over a Gator? Wow what great way to pick. Even tho I am a Gators fan I am picking Jackson. He is taller and Moss is not that much faster and Jackson has better hands. With all that said Moss will go ahead of Jackson in the draft.

dm416 said:
Compare the Pros from THE U to the pros from the gators. No contest.
that doesn't mean anything for this year, though. all of those bad UF receivers were the doing of steve spurrier.

dm416 said:
Compare the Pros from THE U to the pros from the gators. No contest.

And if you apply that logic to every player from those 2 schools you have serious issues.

Back
Top Bottom