Jackson or Moss

Better Prospect

• Chad Jackson

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Sinorice Moss

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters
dm416 said:
Moss is way better. You always take a guy from THE U over a gator. He's also the brother of already successful Santana Mossquote]

Lets just take Marcus Vick cause I mean he is the brother of Michael Vick so there can't be that much difference right? ( Sarcasim if you didn't know :wink: )

Forget Jackson and Moss!!! Santonio Holmes is the Real Deal:yes:.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Clear as day....Jackson is a first rounder....Moss is not!

You need to catch up with the time. Sinorice stock soared at the Senior Bowl, no mistakes all week, showed the best hands there. Sinorice is the #2 receiver behind Holmes while Jackson is 3-6 lumped in there with Maurice Stovall, Derek Hagan, & Demetrius Williams.

SMadison29 said:
You need to catch up with the time. Sinorice stock soared at the Senior Bowl, no mistakes all week, showed the best hands there. Sinorice is the #2 receiver behind Holmes while Jackson is 3-6 lumped in there with Maurice Stovall, Derek Hagan, & Demetrius Williams.

You gotta be kidding. I think you need to catch up with the times.

Gator homer, Jackson and Moss are lumped together and will probably be picked as much by the philosophy of the team making the pick than any real differences in their grades.

I think Moss is clearly the superior player at this point and his speed will make him special.

Beware of players such as Jackson who had really only one good year and then sky rocket in the draft.

SpeedRush99 said:
You gotta be kidding. I think you need to catch up with the times.

I do :confused: Kiper has him 7th. Holmes-Moss-Stovall-Jennings-Rodgers-Wilson-Jackson.

PhinsTD said:
Beware of players such as Jackson who had really only one good year and then sky rocket in the draft.

Jackson is far from a 1 year wonder.

PhinsTD said:
Gator homer.

Theres no homer about it. He's one of the best WRs in the country, and just so happens to play for Florida. Such an ignorant response.

SpeedRush99 said:
Jackson is far from a 1 year wonder.

I don't think he's a one year wonder but he has a lot to prove at the combine & pro day. I don't think there's anyway he can catch up to Holmes or Moss though. He's fighting with Stovall & Hagan right now. Currently I have him #3.

SMadison29 said:
I don't think he's a one year wonder but he has a lot to prove at the combine & pro day. I don't think there's anyway he can catch up to Holmes or Moss though. He's fighting with Stovall & Hagan right now. Currently I have him #3.

Fair enough. I still think he's better than Moss, he really helped himself at the Senior Bowl, but not that much IMO.

Back
Top Bottom