Jacksonville preseason game...anyone going? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville preseason game...anyone going?

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
I just won 2 tickets for the Jacksonville preseason game on Aug 13th for $25 on E-Bay. That's $25 for the set(plus free golf) That's my birthday gift(Aug 9th B-day). My 10 year old son and I will be going. What a year for me! Got New Orleans tickeys for Oct 30th and now this! WOOT!!!!!!! :woot: Anyone who is going, let me know! DAMN!! Live football in 2 1/2 weeks!! double WOOT!!:woot: :woot:

i will definately be there.....gotta make it to atleast one preseason game. see ya there for sure.

Leaving atlanta sat. Will be in stadium for pre game.

I will get there Saturday afternoon sometime. About a 5 hour trip across state for me. Will spend the night after the game and drive home Sunday

UUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
I just moved to St. Augustine, but it's been decided that my son's birthday party will be held that day.
So frustrating.

If I can swing it...

depending on what is happening - I am planning on going to the game from Brunswick... if nothing happens in the parish..

My situation is crazy. I'll be going to Canton for Danny's induction. Leaving Canton, for two days at Cedar Point Theme Park, then flying home to Ft. Lauderdale the day before the Jacksonville game. I'll basically be pulling in my drive way, loading up my Phinz gear, and hitting the road to Jacksonville all within that time frame with little time to spare....

But the most impotant thing is that I'll be there!!!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom