Jacksonville preseason game...anyone going? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville preseason game...anyone going?

BLITZKRIEG said:
My situation is crazy. I'll be going to Canton for Danny's induction. Leaving Canton, for two days at Cedar Point Theme Park, then flying home to Ft. Lauderdale the day before the Jacksonville game. I'll basically be pulling in my drive way, loading up my Phinz gear, and hitting the road to Jacksonville all within that time frame with little time to spare....

But the most impotant thing is that I'll be there!!!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!
That will be an awesome week for you!!

I will be there for sure. I live 30 minutes from Jax my cousin has season tickets and has already given me the tickets for the game.

LtDan662002 said:
I just won 2 tickets for the Jacksonville preseason game on Aug 13th for $25 on E-Bay. That's $25 for the set(plus free golf) That's my birthday gift(Aug 9th B-day). My 10 year old son and I will be going. What a year for me! Got New Orleans tickeys for Oct 30th and now this! WOOT!!!!!!! :woot: Anyone who is going, let me know! DAMN!! Live football in 2 1/2 weeks!! double WOOT!!:woot: :woot:
Have fun LT, should be good times and I'm sure your boy will love it. Nothing like watching football with your old man.:D

Megatron said:
Have fun LT, should be good times and I'm sure your boy will love it. Nothing like watching football with your old man.:D
Should be fun...and we get to do it twice this year. I have tickets in hand for the Oct 30th New Orleans game as well.

Get another ticket, fly me down. My birthday is August 14th. That'd sure be a treat. :D

LtDan662002 said:
Well we won't discuss age here...just Dolphin football!:D

Indeed!

4 AM. Time for bed. I'ma go fall asleep to the Phins/Pats MNF game. :D Ah memories...

Back
Top Bottom