Jagr wants to come home ... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jagr wants to come home ...

This is hilarious. Angry Pens fans. :sidelol: :sidelol:

Translation: SEVERELY PISSED OFF DRUNKEN BUMPUS!!!

10 years ago, I understood. We weren't able to afford to keep him. I got it.

But, now?!?

This is a big **** YOU to Pens fans everywhere. I mean, ****, anywhere but Philly!

He's dead to me. :(:(:(

That should be a great game. There will be a lot of mixed emotions in that arena.

:chuckle: Mixed emotions?

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say there will be about 18,087 pissed off, booing fans in the stands whenever his line hits the ice.

:chuckle: Mixed emotions?

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say there will be about 18,087 pissed off, booing fans in the stands whenever his line hits the ice.
I'm sure there will be a lot of them, but some people won't mind seeing him again, even if it's not in a Pens uni.

I'm sure there will be a lot of them, but some people won't mind seeing him again, even if it's not in a Pens uni.

Methinks you're underestimating the amount of hatred we have for the Flyers.

How many Dolphins fans were happy to see JT back in puke green? This is equal.

Methinks you're underestimating the amount of hatred we have for the Flyers.

How many Dolphins fans were happy to see JT back in puke green? This is equal.
Good point. I was just thinking people would appreciate what he did for Pittsburgh even though he's with the Flyers now.

Good point. I was just thinking people would appreciate what he did for Pittsburgh even though he's with the Flyers now.

I used to get mad at those who booed him when he skated for the Caps & then Rangers.

But, now? I'll be leading the chorus!

tumblr_lk18b7ZNun1qa8o7a-1.gif

... Today was not a good day.

as Pen's fan, it disappoints me. Bumpus pretty much is a good representation of the fan base. We all wanted to forgive Jagr and welcome him back with open arms, but that may take awhile. It's not because he left for Philly (not entirely anyways), it' because he LIED to Mario. Max Talbot signed with Philly, and as sad is it is to see him leave, I just can't boo Max. He left for a good deal and long term security. Plus, as much good as he does, he is a 3rd liner at best and I feel it was better to lock up TK (who exploded this year).

Hopefully Jagr can make peace with the fanbase

Back
Top Bottom