Jagr wants to come home ... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jagr wants to come home ...

Judgement Day!

FA begins at noon. One way or the other, I'll finally have my answer. If Jagr continues to try and squeeze nickels outta the Pens, I expect Shero to quickly move on to plan B.

<stressful>

according to some reports, Jagr is strongly considering the Montreal Canadiens because his center at the world champioship this summer was Canadiens center Tomas Plekanec, and they got along well...

this being said:
1- never trust reports coming out of montreal, we're a bunch of clueless homers who will believe anything that's reported...
2- Jagr might actually have shown interest to the canadiens, but it also might be a way to create leverage in order to get a reasonable deal with the penguins
3- Jagr's heart was, and always will be, with the penguins and Mario Lemieux

I'm looking forward to his comeback, wherever it might be... I just hope his return doesn't end up like Forsberg's :lol:

this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening ... this isn't happening

WTF?!?

The Flyers?

Really, JJ?

clear.gif

2010 offseason - Jason Taylor signs with the Jets.
2011 offseason - Jaromir Jagr signs with the Flyers.

... I swear to christ, if Shula announces next offseason that he's coming back to coach the Bills - I won't be held accountable for my actions.

Y'all will have to excuse me now, as I break everything I own then get drunk. (pity my liver)

Also, remember how embarrased I was about the cowardly actions of Matt Cooke last year?

Strike that. I hope he's doing elbow exercises right now!

**** Jagr! He's dead to me now.

Back
Top Bottom