Jake Long not practicing | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long not practicing

nice work Tony. it was interesting. during the game Moose addressed Sparano playing his starters in that game and that long. Wade Phillips had been tempted to do the same as his offense has struggled in the preseason. then as Moose said, he took a step back, and common sense took over..............

there they go hating on the white man again. Just incase your not aware injuries can happen on the practice field too. Injuries are like the comments on this site, they can come from anywhere. you think for one sec, them guys ...didnt ... want to play??

there they go hating on the white man again. Just incase your not aware injuries can happen on the practice field too. Injuries are like the comments on this site, they can come from anywhere. you think for one sec, them guys ...didnt ... want to play??

and how many teams played their starters in the 2nd quarter of the 4th preseason game??? huh...you tell me...do you guys even realize that the 4th preseason game is primarily about evaluating the last 5 or so spots on your roster...everyone else is already locked in by then...you don't risk your franchise left tackle or anyone else thats at the top of their position in the damn league against backups and future as in current nfl unemployeds...

its straight whacko...and now we got our starting franchise left tackle watching bills preparations in a baseball cap on the sideline...

I thought i read before that all the offensive linemen wear braces, to help protect their knees.

Were not ever other team, were the dolphins with O line issues. I am fairly sure if you are keeping up with the dolphins that your aware we have O Line problems. Coach is trying to find out stuff. I am very sure he wasnt playing around with Jake long health or any of the starters just becuase he can. I am very sure he had an agenda for his starters to be out there against such 2nd and 3rd string guys.

Were not ever other team, were the dolphins with O line issues. I am fairly sure if you are keeping up with the dolphins that your aware we have O Line problems. Coach is trying to find out stuff. I am very sure he wasnt playing around with Jake long health or any of the starters just becuase he can. I am very sure he had an agenda for his starters to be out there against such 2nd and 3rd string guys.

its still not worth it...sparano should have settled on his starting oline before now anyways so these guys could jell together...rather than musical chairs...

if there's one thing you can count on with that oline its jake long...too much risk no reward

ahhhh another day of suicidal tendencies. you guys never let me down. when does the season start?

sparano was dumb for having our franchise left tackle in the game in the 2nd quarter of the 4th and final preseason game against backups...

dumb

that's damn straight right there. the fugg was he doing there? you do stupid things - expect stupid consequences.

i'd sit him against the bills. no reason to rush him back. if we can't beat the bills without long, we have no business playing on sundays anyway.

ahhhh another day of suicidal tendencies. you guys never let me down. when does the season start?

Well the majority of posters here are convinced we are going to lose 12 games or so this season, Nublar included, so I don't think you even want the season to start. When does the draft start?

Well the majority of posters here are convinced we are going to lose 12 games or so this season, Nublar included, so I don't think you even want the season to start. When does the draft start?

yeah thats true but a majority of the posters think our front office sucks at drafting. so where do we go from here?

yeah thats true but a majority of the posters think our front office sucks at drafting. so where do we go from here?

Offseason conditioning program? But the majority posters think our front office is out to get everyone injured. I guess we can look forward to the lockout! I think that's the only way some pessimists can be happy.

Tony Sparano was upset at the performance of his offense. He allowed his emotions to dictate a decision that was stupid. I brought up what Moose said on the broadcast because it was very telling IMO. He pointed out that the Cowboys offense had been in a similar situation, but they chose to do the intelligent thing. Moose basically called what Sparano did moronic in a polite, indirect way. As soon as I saw Bobby Carpenters name on the Rams cuts, I jokingly thought they would sign him. Low and behold........

Tony Sparano was upset at the performance of his offense. He allowed his emotions to dictate a decision that was stupid. I brought up what Moose said on the broadcast because it was very telling IMO. He pointed out that the Cowboys offense had been in a similar situation, but they chose to do the intelligent thing. Moose basically called what Sparano did moronic in a polite, indirect way. As soon as I saw Bobby Carpenters name on the Rams cuts, I jokingly thought they would sign him. Low and behold........

I saw that too and I agree he basically called Sparano stupid

Back
Top Bottom