Jakeem Grant - good we moved on - fumbled AGAIN - cost Bears the game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem Grant - good we moved on - fumbled AGAIN - cost Bears the game

I'm not sure how it cost them the game as they were down 10 at the time, the Steelers scored no points off of it and the Bears took the lead with under 2 minutes to go.
Because haters are gonna hate. Same people don’t mention Waddle and Holland have both fumbles punts already this year.

That ref is getting a lot of blowback on the morning shows - and deservedly so. Looks like he jammed his hip into the player and then called him for "taunting." Apparently Corrente has a long history of being an on field pr1ck.
I watched that game live, and it sure looked like the refs were out to get Chicago.

And Pittsburgh, going back to the 1970s, sure gets a lot of calls. Always has.

Yeah, I don’t like the Bears, and had no rooting interest at all - but that’s the most one sided ref called game I’ve seen in a while.

When they start approaching Jakeem's long record of stone-handedness, then we can talk about it.
Well they are off to a good start. Waddle has a muff and a fumble - on the same play to boot.

Let me repeat: I really liked Jakeem and wanted him to succeed in Miami. I have a soft spot for underdog speed guys like him. It was just SO incredibly frustrating to watch the ball repeatedly bounce off his hands.

Jakeem just scored, but

He didn't have to field a kick

Or catch a pass

And had 5 lead blockers on the reverse 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom