Jakeem Grant - good we moved on - fumbled AGAIN - cost Bears the game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem Grant - good we moved on - fumbled AGAIN - cost Bears the game

Hey I agree. And i think we misused his speed by not letting him run the ball more often. He was often made to catch the ball with his back to the endzone and IMO that's a really poor use of pure speed.

However - he plays for the Bears now and to be honest I will crack on him any time someone brings him up here.
Fair enough. He gave us some really fun, explosive plays for a 6th round pick or whatever he was.

To bad that huge heart doesn’t make up for those stone hands.

spit-take.gif

He fumbled it 12 times, I believe, on like 240 touches. The fact we recovered 8 of them is irrelevant you couldn’t trust his hands on returns or receiving.
He did. Some he recovered, some were muffs that he picked up and returned etc. It IS relevant - he turned it over 4 times. The upside > risk which is why he got an extension while here.

It’s funny how every time I cite that he’s the all time TD leader on ST in franchise history - on those same limited touches - I get crickets. No one dares touch it because there’s nothing to say about it other than no one’s even come close to that during this team’s 55 year history.

Always rooted for this guy! 2 TDs in the last two games. That’s how you use his talent.
Put down the crack-pipe. He’s had unlimited chances with us and failed every time. Ya got anything else?

🤣🤣🤣

I'll give it to Jakeem there after a TERRIBLE catch decision he never should have made

Grant making me look bad..eh..good job Grant..credit where credit is deserved.

Back
Top Bottom