Jakeem Grant - good we moved on - fumbled AGAIN - cost Bears the game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jakeem Grant - good we moved on - fumbled AGAIN - cost Bears the game

Put down the crack-pipe. He’s had unlimited chances with us and failed every time. Ya got anything else?
I don’t know about this. I get the frustrating w the muffed punts - especially earlier in his career - but “unlimited?” And then “failing every time” - don’t know about that either. A lot of return TDs - enough to the no 1 in Dolphin history. And a context extension. I’d say he did real well here for a 5’6”, late round draft pick.

He housed it again... I was still nervous before he caught it and I don't even care... lol
He should have never caught it. And he should have never doubled back. Typical Jakeem, but he happened to break out of prison this time.

This is what happens when you have a special teams unit that can actually block !!
Jakeem da dream!!!!

I hope the pick that the Dolphins got for him was worth it. Just saying.

I don’t know about this. I get the frustrating w the muffed punts - especially earlier in his career - but “unlimited?” And then “failing every time” - don’t know about that either. A lot of return TDs - enough to the no 1 in Dolphin history. And a context extension. I’d say he did real well here for a 5’6”, late round draft pick.
You must be related to him.

5 return TDs, great. None of them did anything for us and other than that he did nothing much on a regular basis to help our offense. In fact he did a lot that hurt it by killing drives.

Well he's contractually obligated to have one good game a year

A 97 yard PR for TD? Ok, at this point he’s making the hates look silly, very silly.

The guy is a playmaker in the return game, and we could have used him in this winning push. I hate seeing Waddle and Holland returning kicks. I did not like the trade

I blame a portion of our 7 game LOSING streak on Grant. He was cursed on our team! My gawd the fumbles and the drops!

He’s a great guy and deserves all the best - I hope ALL of his dreams - sports and otherwise come true -

That said I couldn’t take it anymore! He was really a disaster for us!

I wanted him over Williams all off-season. He was better here than anything we have seen from Wilson so far this season too. I thought Wilson would be better based on reports. But he’s not even close to what Grant was. I get it. People were all over me even though Grant’s drop % was good.

I wonder what were his dropped passes each year tor total. Too lazy to look up. Was glad we got something for him and he is proving tat a 6th was well spent by a team that could use him. We upgraded the position this year.....Waddle

I blame a portion of our 7 game LOSING streak on Grant. He was cursed on our team! My gawd the fumbles and the drops!

He’s a great guy and deserves all the best - I hope ALL of his dreams - sports and otherwise come true -

That said I couldn’t take it anymore! He was really a disaster for us!
No he wasn’t.

You must be related to him.

5 return TDs, great. None of them did anything for us and other than that he did nothing much on a regular basis to help our offense. In fact he did a lot that hurt it by killing drives.
No, I’m not. Some of those returns changed game momentum and helped us win games. How could one say “did nothing for us?”

And he just took a punt 97 yards for a TD as you were busy hating on him and me. Lol 😂

Back
Top Bottom