Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf

While this is fun and I golf 1-2 times a week, I doubt the score. Golf is a sport where athltecism helps you hit balls further but a lot goes into hitting it straight off differnet lies etc.

This is like saying an elite athlete would be good at bowling because they are better athletes.

More pics of Tua golfing… yay

Imo he should be in the middle of two a day workouts on his main craft.

2 hours in the gym working on getting learner, stronger, faster.

And 2 hours with his coaches and on the field Qb drills.

Hope he is
I know I always enjoy going to the gym to get “learner”

:UP:

With all due respect. You are not born a natural of golf. Anyone suggesting he broke 96 legitimately is full of ****.

Would love for him to prove me wrong. I would wager big on it if the opportunity came up. 😂
I'm a lousy golfer but while it is extremely rare, occasionally naturals at golf do occur. Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Xander Schauffele and Tyrell Hatton were all naturals. Tyrell allegedly had a great short game at 6 years old. Xander declared in his school year book at age 8 that he would be a professional golfer.

Last edited:
I play golf 6 days a week. Played once and got addicted five years ago. My first time I shot a 111
Proudly I can say I’m a single digit handicapper now, but that’s because I play every day. No way did he shoot a 96 his first time out. Brand new golfers I notice and it’s a trend manipulate their scores with mulligans, fluffing up their ball in the ruff, giving themselves a better lie in the bunkers etc etc
They lie to themselves by justifying their scores

The very first time I played I did a 104. Then migrated to a 180. You just never know when the big game mighty happen. I even did a 250ish bowling even tough l though my average is 110ish. I think it depends on how much you've had to drink before/during playing. Lol

I have no opinion on what happened. Of course I'm in Portugal on a biking trip right now, and am three glasses in at lunch.

Clubs nowadays certainly help, but being athletic has nothing to do with being good at golf.

Ive seen 70+ year old men whip the snot outta plenty of young hotshots, myself included.

Drive for show, putt for Dough.

In fact, I'd say being young and athletic is actually more of a hindrance because your testosterone wants you to knock the cover off the ball, which is 100% the opposite of what you need to do to score low.

Moreover, Florida courses are NOT kind to new golfers. Water is EVERYWHERE.

I'd imagine, that score doesnt reflect any penalty strokes due to water/OB, plenty of mulligans and gimmies.

They arent professional golfers so **** the scorecard. The important part is "Did they have fun?" from the pic I'd say they did.

Mission accomplished.

I'm a lousy golfer but while it is extremely rare, occasionally naturals at golf do occur. Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Xander Schauffele and Tyrell Hatton were all naturals. Tyrell allegedly had a great short game at 6 years old. Xander declared in his school year book at age 8 that he would be a professional golfer.
All good. I will still take any bet that Ramsey cannot break 96.

The very first time I played I did a 104. Then migrated to a 180. You just never know when the big game mighty happen. I even did a 250ish bowling even tough l though my average is 110ish. I think it depends on how much you've had to drink before/during playing. Lol

I have no opinion on what happened. Of course I'm in Portugal on a biking trip right now, and am three glasses in at lunch.
250 is impressively honest 😂
To be honest my first time playing golf with the old members of my sales team embarrassed me silly to 200 plus.

I spent the next decade practicing on the range every night after work, and playing sat/sun.

Getting below 100 came relatively fast (aka 2 years). Getting consistently below 90 took another 5. Only got below 80 regularly by year 8.

Then I realized I spent my entire thirties chasing pars and birdies (ps one double eagle lol) and not chasing panties and pussies.

Spent my 40s making up for that silly mistake.

Take a close look at the course yardage 6000 from the back tee and 5000 from the ladies (oops I mean forward) tees.

These two were on some boring ass LPGA layout. 😂

Yes because my opinion is sooo outlandish to even mention, even thanking the lord for such nonsense lol.
Simple question.

When you are on vacation or on your day off, do you stay home and do work for your job? I didn't think so. How can anyone on possibly know he isn't working out the other 6 days in the week. Is a person not supposed to have a life outside of their job?

I enjoy golf and play as much as I can. I have had a couple of back surgeries that limit my flexibility but I still enjoy an adult beverage and getting out there. I play with the Veteran Golfers Association and the camaraderie with fellow veterans keeps me motivated to get out there. If you are a veteran or a family member of a veteran, you should check them out at vgagolf.org There are chapters in almost every state and they play some pretty nice courses.

Back
Top Bottom