Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf

I never said he isn’t training. In fact there have been several articles about Tua in recent years concerning how he goes into every off season working on parts of his game he needs to improve on.

He is considered an extremely hard workers during the season as well as during the off season. Tua also knows what he does well and what he needs to work on. I just don’t think he cares at all what any of us on this forum have to say about him.
just because he doesn’t care what we think doesn’t mean we shouldn’t or should not have an opinion.

I know what happened last year and therefore I have judgement out on him whether he cares or not, I care because it’s my team and we’re about to pay him, his character would make you think he’s working his ass off this off-season getting leaner, stronger, faster, exactly what I suggested he needed to do based on the last quarter of the year and exactly what his trainer has stated a few months ago.If you don’t think they recognized it I think your being naive

You’re right that he worked on falling and did some beginner ju jitsu classes last off-season..

Love the guy and want him to succeed really bad, nothing wrong with me saying he lost discipline last year and it affected his personal performance, that’s unacceptable and can’t happen again.

LOL...can believe what you want. I have witnesses. My buddy that was teaching me the game was pretty pissed when I got the ace...he'd never had one.
The hole-in-one isn't the part I have a hard time believing... That can happen to anyone at any time, which is part of the beauty of the game. But shooting 5 over (~77) after only 3 months? Naaaaaaah not buying that one lol.

anchorman-anchor-man.gif

The hole-in-one isn't the part I have a hard time believing... That can happen to anyone at any time, which is part of the beauty of the game. But shooting 5 over (~77) after only 3 months? Naaaaaaah not buying that one lol.

anchorman-anchor-man.gif
The part be left out is it was mini golf 😂

I DO NOT WANT this to turn into another Tua contract thread, so I'll just acknowledge right off the bat that it was cool of Jalen to post this in support of a teammate.

However, I DO want to discuss Jalen Ramsey's scorecard.

1. Does anyone believe he shot a 96 on his '3rd time golfing ever'?
2. Do you think it's more likely he made 4 pars in a row to finish his round, or he quit after 14 holes and just put himself down for par?
3. How many mulligans/gimmes do you think he took if he's really claiming 96?
4. How much money do you think was wagered?
5. Would Jalen cheating/lying about his score be an indictment of his character?
View attachment 170301

Before anyone take this too seriously, it's meant to be a joke. I don't really care if Jalen cheats at golf, but I def don't believe he shot a 96 with 4 pars in a row if this was indeed his 3rd time ever playing golf lol.
It's weird it says "Trade Tua".

I tried golf once when I was 18. Couldn't really get much air under the ball... except for one time when I did ...but it almost hit another person playing in front of us.

Had more fun on the golf cart fooling around than anything.

I'm not a golf guy.

Neither am I.

The only enjoyment I got was pi$$ing off the active mormons w/ my temporarily limited vocabulary that day.

Back
Top Bottom