Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf

More pics of Tua golfing… yay

Imo he should be in the middle of two a day workouts on his main craft.

2 hours in the gym working on getting leaner, stronger, faster.

And 2 hours with his coaches and on the field Qb drills.

Hope he is
I guess on your vacations you spend 4 hours a day working for your boss instead of enjoying the time off you earned. If not, you have no right to expect Tua or anyone else to not take some time for themselves instead of
constantly working.

Tua spends plenty of time in the off season working on improving his game. I remember Dan Marino playing golf all the time during his off season. That’s obviously why his Dolphin teams never won a SB.

Once upon a time I was a 9 handicap. Then I met my wife.

Happy...I remember that.
Currently a 5.5 after a poor few months. Was 3.7 at one point last season.

Absolutely no shot Ramsey broke 100 on his 3rd ever round if he played by the rules. Don’t care how good an athlete he is, golf is fracken hard.

Currently a 5.5 after a poor few months. Was 3.7 at one point last season.

Absolutely no shot Ramsey broke 100 on his 3rd ever round if he played by the rules. Don’t care how good an athlete he is, golf is fracken hard.
Now this is a cool post (now I am gonna joke so don't take it seriously).

Most ppl cannot fathom what being a 5.5 handicap is, nevermind borderline scratch like you were at one point last season.

So to say I am a shitty 5.5 (is there such a thing) after a few poor months not only spits in the faces of us non god like golfers, you double down on the self glorification but saying how incredibly hard it is to play.

Well done!!! 😂

Jk of course, I wish I was a 5.5. only broke par 2-3 times in my life. Zero holes in one but I did drain a 3 wood from 246 out for a 2 on a par five.

Here is my typical round
Par, par, birdie, par, quadruple bogey, par, bogey, broken club, par, birdie, triple bogey...

Yeah it's a tough sport to master...fricking addictive.

Now this is a cool post (now I am gonna joke so don't take it seriously).

Most ppl cannot fathom what being a 5.5 handicap is, nevermind borderline scratch like you were at one point last season.

So to say I am a shitty 5.5 (is there such a thing) after a few poor months not only spits in the faces of us non god like golfers, you double down on the self glorification but saying how incredibly hard it is to play.

Well done!!! 😂

Jk of course, I wish I was a 5.5. only broke par 2-3 times in my life. Zero holes in one but I did drain a 3 wood from 246 out for a 2 on a par five.

Here is my typical round
Par, par, birdie, par, quadruple bogey, par, bogey, broken club, par, birdie, triple bogey...

Yeah it's a tough sport to master...fricking addictive.
2 of the guys I play with regularly are plus golfers so yes, 5.5 feels like sucking compared to them. 😁 Even at 3.7 last year I was still a million miles from scratch, those last 3 shots would be practically impossible for me to shave off if I’m being honest.

I can shoot in the 70s every once in a while, usually 80-85. I have had 3 hole in ones. Never had a double eagle (albatross). I have been playing 2 or more times a week for 30 years. Golf is freaking hard. That is one reason I love it. I walk and carry my bag. That is my exercise now that I am old and retired.

I used to more .not so much last few years. I actually enjoy going to 9 hole course near me when I can. 9 holes is just right amount time wise for me. 45 is my usual score unless I have few too many 🍹

What's up Flo? How's Minnesota?

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

I guess on your vacations you spend 4 hours a day working for your boss instead of enjoying the time off you earned. If not, you have no right to expect Tua or anyone else to not take some time for themselves instead of
constantly working.

Tua spends plenty of time in the off season working on improving his game. I remember Dan Marino playing golf all the time during his off season. That’s obviously why his Dolphin teams never won a SB.

constantly working.

lol, yeah training to be the best pro athlete is not work, your views are antiquated.

I stated my opinion and said this is what I hope he’s doing..

Nothing wrong with playing some golf in the off-season, I’ve explained my position earlier and it’s stems from what I know happened late last year so I’m biased.

He could very well be training his ass off in the gym and on the field, I hope he is.

My joke about him playing golf was just a little shot at him.

I know what he does well and I’m a fan, I also know what he didn’t do right and needs to work on very hard.

So of course he can play golf, that wasn’t my point

lol, yeah training to be the best pro athlete is not work, your views are antiquated.

Nothing wrong with playing some golf in the off-season, I’ve explained my position earlier and it’s stems from what I know happened late last year so I’m biased.

He could very well be training his ass off in the gym and on the field, I hope he is.

I know what he does well and I’m a fan, I also know what he didn’t do right and needs to work on very hard.

It's all good mate. Some of us golfers get a little touchy when someone equates it to just drinking beer and smoking cigars.

My joke about him playing gold was just a little shot at him.

It's all good bro, I know what you meant to say, I feel the same way. We can't be 'The Truman show' -ing them so we don't know whats up 24-7... but we can hope the fire and commitment is there.

I never said he isn’t training. In fact there have been several articles about Tua in recent years concerning how he goes into every off season working on parts of his game he needs to improve on.

He is considered an extremely hard workers during the season as well as during the off season. Tua also knows what he does well and what he needs to work on. I just don’t think he cares at all what any of us on this forum have to say about him.

Back
Top Bottom