Jalen Ramsey CB2? + Photos from M&T Bank Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey CB2? + Photos from M&T Bank Stadium

jimlerario

Active Roster
Reaction score
Biggest Evaluation Today:
Ramsey should not play the left side, CB2, 100% of the time. X went down and was subbed for Apple who played horribly, as CB1, on the right. Watching live in section 142, row 11, both my brother and I noticed how the Ravens did not throw or look left all game and Ramsey was essentially non-existent.

Strategy wise, right handed QBs fare better throwing right because throwing left on the run and throwing left across the field when escaping from the pocket both become fairly difficult.

If X is out vs Bills I would hope Ramsey plays on the right as our true CB1 at least. Come on Fangio!

Oh, and drop your photos if anyone attended to watch the Ravens score the most points in M&T Bank Stadium history. No joke - actual stat announced during the game. Here are a few of Ramsey pregame.

IMG_8643.jpegIMG_8642.jpeg
IMG_8625.jpeg

Last edited:
If Ramsey doesn’t shadow Diggs, this defense is toast. No idea how we will pressure the QB with Phillips and Chubb done for the season (plus Ogbah being some level of hurt). If X can’t play Sunday, the Bills are just going to throw away from Ramsey all game. If Diggs is covered by Apple or Kohou we will need to score 40 to stay in it.

If Ramsey doesn’t shadow Diggs, this defense is toast. No idea how we will pressure the QB with Phillips and Chubb done for the season (plus Ogbah being some level of hurt). If X can’t play Sunday, the Bills are just going to throw away from Ramsey all game. If Diggs is covered by Apple or Kohou we will need to score 40 to stay in it.
Yeah, we need two really strong boundary corners for this defense to work correctly. If you don’t have that, which we probably don;’t with X likely going to miss the next game, then I agree 100% Ramsey should shadow Stephon Diggs next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom