Jamal Anderson a Patriot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamal Anderson a Patriot

Originally posted by IceStorm

He "DID" sign? Wow. I heard that he had an agreement to sign, not that he already did.

Ok, enough sarcasm. Maybe before you make statements, please be sure of them. I think we already have enough posers online. ;)

BITE ME!
If you bothered to look, I'm from New England and I heard it on the local news. That would be THEIR mistake, not mine! But enough sarcasm :rolleyes:

Hey you still said it as if you know for sure what you're talking about.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Hey you still said it as if you know for sure what you're talking about.
Yeah, 'cause I thought they knew what THEY were talking about :D

Right on...we all get misinformation and just want to pass it on before your buddies read it anywhere else.

Originally posted by mybills
BITE ME!
If you bothered to look, I'm from New England and I heard it on the local news. That would be THEIR mistake, not mine! But enough sarcasm :rolleyes:

"BITE YOU"
Ok you piece of human trash. I was joking/being sarcastic. I even made two statements of such. Maybe you're to nearsighted to see that. I've never used the stereotype of "bills fans" before, but with your slouch of an attitude I'm starting to believe it.

Simple FACT homer. You stated that "he DID". When in fact that he hadn't at that time, and still hasn't you monkey sack. I simply joked about your mistake. So you heard it on the news, well Beavis you're on your computer. Try and hit espn once and check. Otherwise, it doesnt matter where you heard it. YOU made the statement, thus you were incorrect.

With replies like yours I really think that STUPIDITY SHOULD BE PAINFULL. Someone call their kids back home please.

/we now take you back to your regularly scheduled programming already in progress

That may be the first time I've seen IceStorm rage like that. That was crazy. That monkey sack comment was pretty funny though. Good stuff there......

oh brother!!!!!!

"bite me" is a joking expression too. I knew you were joking.
Jeesh, some people are WAY TOO SENSITIVE!

where's the news about the fins

well 39, i think its about time to move this one to the general forum, might even fit in the smack forum!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom