Ja’marr Chase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ja’marr Chase

If you call a contested ball catching WR who has one good year of college production and will possibly measure in under 6ft tall(5f11) "The Safest Pick." I would go Waddle and Smith before I would touch Chase, I may even move Bateman above him. I am just not sold on him, I feel the other WR he played with that went to Vikings is better. Let's also not mention the lack of effort he displays at times when he knows ball not going his way.

If you call a contested ball catching WR who has one good year of college production and will possibly measure in under 6ft tall(5f11) "The Safest Pick." I would go Waddle and Smith before I would touch Chase, I may even move Bateman above him. I am just not sold on him, I feel the other WR he played with that went to Vikings is better. Let's also not mention the lack of effort he displays at times when he knows ball not going his way.

Listen! Not saying he’s the pick I would make. But I feel when you line up all the numbers, the physical traits etc. He’s the most nfl ready and able to contribute with the least learning curve on day 1.

Dont think Chase is one of 2 Grier is considering. Of course we all may be wrong but I think its Pitts or Waddle. I know some will say Waddle is injured but if he wasnt he would be the #1 WR. Some analysts last year thought he has the most talent of Jeudy, Riggs and Smith.

Dont think Chase is one of 2 Grier is considering. Of course we all may be wrong but I think its Pitts or Waddle. I know some will say Waddle is injured but if he wasnt he would be the #1 WR. Some analysts last year thought he has the most talent of Jeudy, Riggs and Smith.
I like this line of thinking. Hope Grier and Flo agree!

This whole thing is wrong, Chase had a better year than Jefferson when they played together so where do you get this idea jefferson is better. Both Bama WRs are inferior as well. smith is a Slot Receiver which we don't need. According to the Finheaven universe id you get injured you are injury prone so Waddle is injury prone. Chase is definitely the safest bet outside of Pitts

I think we can look at it from another perspective by asking ourselves which player was most likely to be there at 12? I think if i'm being honest i think Waddle is most likely to still be there at 12. You only trade back up and give up the comp you just acquired if you feel your target isn't going to be there at 12 and you need to be at 6 to secure them.

That tells me it's between Pitts and Chase. Those are the only two guys that are likely gone between 6 and 12.

Umm Chase was and still is considered the #1 Receiver my almost all Nfl experts. If both had played last year Chase would have had the better year because he is a better Receiver than the injury prone Waddle

Agreed and this is why i think Chase is the pick.
I can't see Miami valuing a player like Pitts so highly that they'd take him @6.
Of all the players we've talked about he's likely to have the hardest time adjusting at the next level. His blocking needs ALOT of work!
Further you'd be adding him to a position of strenght(that TE room).
Yes! I've heard it before he's blah blah blah better than Geisickie. But ultimately you're almost using them the exact same way.

People love to brag about Waller. Hello! Where was Waller before the opposing team coaches saw him during warm ups? PRACTICE SQUAD GUY!!!

Umm Chase was and still is considered the #1 Receiver my almost all Nfl experts. If both had played last year Chase would have had the better year because he is a better Receiver than the injury prone Waddle
Depends on who you ask and what type of receiver you're looking for. There really is no clear cut best wr in this class like when Julio Jones came out.

Agreed and this is why i think Chase is the pick.
I can't see Miami valuing a player like Pitts so highly that they'd take him @6.
Of all the players we've talked about he's likely to have the hardest time adjusting at the next level. His blocking needs ALOT of work!
Further you'd be adding him to a position of strenght(that TE room).
Yes! I've heard it before he's blah blah blah better than Geisickie. But ultimately you're almost using them the exact same way.

People love to brag about Waller. Hello! Where was Waller before the opposing team coaches saw him during warm ups? PRACTICE SQUAD GUY!!!
Take tight TE out of your mind. Pitts essentially a Wide Receiver who can line up anywhere and it with his size and speed he will open up our offense. What I’m hoping Miami will do is to draft a player who will will have an immediate impact and to me it’s either Waddle who brings value as WR and KR/PR or Pitts for his size and speed.

Back
Top Bottom