Jameis Winston Anyone?! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Anyone?!

Honestly, I've never been the biggest fan but I haven't seen him play a lot either. It could be interesting on a one-year deal, though. If he shows vastly improved decision making, maybe you have something. If not, then the downside is being back in the quarterback market.

It would allow Miami to build up around the quarterback position and go BPA in the draft. I don't think Tua (because of injury) or Herbert are better than Brown, Simmons, Okudah or even Wills.

I'm with you. I know I am biased but when he's on he's fun to watch.

I'm sure I'll get crushed for this but I would not be upset whatsoever if we got him on a cheap contract. Imagine freeing up all three first round draft picks to use on whatever they want, and still knowing they have two more next year to find a young QB to develop. I'll go on record as saying there is a chance Winston is the biggest steal of all the free agent signings this offseason. He is in what should be his prime, athletic, strong arm, has a ton of experience already, and led the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE in passing. Has anyone considered that maybe his eyesight was a major factor in alot of those INT's ? I know he has some fumbles as well, but good coaching can go a long way. I admit it is a risk, but to me it would be worth taking. Certainly not any more of a risk than trading 4 first round picks and then some to move up two or four spots in the draft !!!!!!

My first four picks would looks something like this
5 - Derrick Brown
18 - Caesar Ruiz
26 - Josh Jones
39 - Best RB available not named Taylor (great runner but the fumbling scares me, especially if the Winston's lasik doesn't help lol )

Back
Top Bottom