Jameis Winston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok guys...at first,i didn't think was going to amount to much...but with the DNA evidence coming out,
and the fact that someone from the TPD went to her LAWYER and said that Tallahaasee is a football town
and her life could be made to be rough....I'm starting to feel like this is going to UGLY,quick.
Any thoughts?

I feel the whole part of the police department telling her not to report it is a little off. They probably told her to be sure that it was him before making an accusation because if she was incorrect it would be really bad for her. The lawyer says the girl doesn't want to ruin his career or the football program, but why did she wait until he is in the Heisman race and FSU is on their way to the National Championship game (as long as they don't lose)? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it is just strange that it is "closed" until his popularity is up. As far as them being a dirty program....all programs have their skeletons.

I feel the whole part of the police department telling her not to report it is a little off. They probably told her to be sure that it was him before making an accusation because if she was incorrect it would be really bad for her. The lawyer says the girl doesn't want to ruin his career or the football program, but why did she wait until he is in the Heisman race and FSU is on their way to the National Championship game (as long as they don't lose)? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it is just strange that it is "closed" until his popularity is up. As far as them being a dirty program....all programs have their skeletons.

Dude,that's the problem...it's been reported that someone from TPD went to her LAWYER,not her,and said that Tally is a football town,it could be rough on her...That's pretty ballsy from a cop,unless someone powerful and with deep pockets was behind him...say (FSU).
Plus she didn't wait..she had a rape exam that night.
I'm just saying...things sound a little fishy.

That's the problem, we don't know what the exact phrasing was to her lawyer. They could've been warning her lawyer that she better be sure it was him or it could be rough on her. I understand she didn't wait initially, but the fact that she decided not to press charges and then all of the sudden she decides she wants to press charges when he is in the middle of this run is a little fishy as well.

They reported it and requested a rape kit within hours of the incident. It's obvious to anyone with a brain they tried to cover it up. Why is it being pursued so much now? Well I can't imagine seeing your rapist being praised on national TV every single day and throughout the school will sit too well with anybody.

From what I've read I think she reported the incident rather quickly and it only got picked up by the media last week.

Don't believe the crap. Cleat chasers are just as common at FSU as they are UF or Miami.
Cleat chasers/

I can remember in HS guys keeping 1 gf and a side piece.

Don't believe the crap. Cleat chasers are just as common at FSU as they are UF or Miami.
Cleat chasers/

I can remember in HS guys keeping 1 gf and a side piece.

Which certainly explains why this was reported and a rape kit done when Winston was a nobody. FSU fans need to start facing the music. Winston is a rapist, and Tallahassee PD had an FSU grad who applied twice to be an FSU booster investigate and cover it up.

From what I have read and heard out of Tallahassee, he has been screwing this girl for a while and she freaked out when he was leaving her apartment, after knocking boots, for his girlfriend. She started slapping him and he restrained her, causing bruises. Her own roommate confirmed his story. The Tally PD knew she was full of **** and warned her that she needed to be sure of what she was doing. However, her lawyer and a reporter - both friends of the accuser's family and huge UF boosters - leaked the story once Winston became a super star and demanded the case be reopened. Am I the only one who sees a Cleat Chaser and an opportunistic gold digger?

Charges were never brought by the Tally PD because no crime was committed except for this shank filing false charges. Rumor has it that she may actually be the one ultimately charged. She should have shut up when she had the chance!

Now before you go saying I am an FSU homer, I would be the first one to put his ass in jail for raping some young girl. However, I have not seen nor heard anything that gives me any reason to believe that this was anything more than consensual sex gone wrong. Skanks is crazy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Which certainly explains why this was reported and a rape kit done when Winston was a nobody. FSU fans need to start facing the music. Winston is a rapist, and Tallahassee PD had an FSU grad who applied twice to be an FSU booster investigate and cover it up.

Wow, ever hear of innocent until proven guilty?

Classy post, Richard.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

NO CHARGES! suck it haters

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

crow is served, especially for you CLIPSE

NO CHARGES! suck it haters

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

crow is served, especially for you CLIPSE

Not really. Obvious corruption is obvious. Not really shocking with how dirty Tallahassee PD has been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and the STATE ATTORNEY investigated this and found no evidence of that ''corruption." keep in mind that this is the same SA who filed charges against peter warrick and laverneus coles for taking discounts at a dillards back in the day even when dillards didn't want to file charges so I don't want to hear that he is easy on FSU players.

keep spewing that diarrhea from your mouth. I get it that you hate FSU and you have an agenda. now STFU and move on

and the STATE ATTORNEY investigated this and found no evidence of that ''corruption." keep in mind that this is the same SA who filed charges against peter warrick and laverneus coles for taking discounts at a dillards back in the day even when dillards didn't want to file charges so I don't want to hear that he is easy on FSU players.

keep spewing that diarrhea from your mouth. I get it that you hate FSU and you have an agenda. now STFU and move on

That same SA who graduated from FSU. Right along with the investigators and police officers who also graduated from FSU, one of them applied twice to become a booster. Move along, nothing to see here.

Back
Top Bottom