Jameis Winston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston

As someone who watched EVERY TB game this year I can tell you Winston is not their problem. The problem is the positions they keep him in because the D gives up 40 pts a game. Kid is 24 and would come cheap........ He is better today ( with plenty of upside) than Haskins will be in his life.
On purpose?

Absolutely not! Just NO! I would rather have Cutler.

Another situation where it makes more sense to keep Tannehill

Exactly...I'd rather keep him and Gase, let them go down in flames in 2019 and get a new coach & 2020 drafted qb combo and start fresh. Getting Winston here will be just another half azzed move with Gase getting more time to f things up and more seasons wasted with him "putting his stamp" on the team. We've already seen his stamp....it's mediocrity combined with non-accountability (for himself especially) and no evident leadership or head coaching qualities.

I like Jameis but he has suffered from enough bad coaching.

Hardest pass ever. Hell no. Unless people are OK with rapists on this team. I’m definitely not.

Was he convicted of rape in a court of law? No? Ok then....I'd like this organization to win for once and I'm also not a ***** so I'd take him on a cheap deal if it means we are still looking to draft a qb this year and/or next.

Back
Top Bottom