Jameis Winston | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston

O u talking bout the Uber thing, yea that was bad but wasn’t rape. Imo he shouldn’t b banished from the league for that, but I get why people wouldn’t want him on their team. I like big, strong armed QB’s like him though from purely a football perspective, still think he’s a better prospect than Marriotta in the long run but could b wrong. I like both those QBs more than flash in a pan Lamar Jackson though, can’t wait for the ratbirds to fall because of him.

You know, if it was just that then that would be one thing (though that alone is a dealbreaker for me), but the guy has a history of poor judgment and bad behavior. He is one more incident away from going on the exempt list if all you’re concerned about it on-field performance. And even his on field performance has been pretty mediocre and inconsistent.

I’m not one of those “choir boys” only type of fans, but I’m certainly against bringing in anyone with a history of sexual assault.

How can rape stuff be “overblown”? Either you sexually assaulted someone or you didn’t. There’s no gray area.

Why don't you take 5minutes of your life and read up on it. You obviously care pretty deeply about sexual assault so you should look into it as opposed to being part of fake news.

You do strike me as the type though that would gladly lose every year if it means you can spout of something about the community service record of the players in the team and how they are all great role models.

You know, if it was just that then that would be one thing (though that alone is a dealbreaker for me), but the guy has a history of poor judgment and bad behavior. He is one more incident away from going on the exempt list if all you’re concerned about it on-field performance. And even his on field performance has been pretty mediocre and inconsistent.

I’m not one of those “choir boys” only type of fans, but I’m certainly against bringing in anyone with a history of sexual assault.

This is a guy who has consistently made poor decisions. You would think that going through something once would be enough to say...**** it I'm going to not screw up my potential career. Winston has not been that guy.

I think Dalvin Cook is a solid example of this. Dalvin made some really poor decisions his freshman year. One it seems like no one knows the story (the hitting of a girl, there is a video os a QB they brought in that year that had a Joe Mixon type video on hitting a girl and many attributes it to Cook, but it wasn't him...either way, there was an accusation), another for leaving dogs chained up outside during a rainstorm (he was given a ticket). After that, he never had a single incident. Two years in college, two years in the NFL and nothing. Seems like he learned his lesson. Now I fully understand people wanting nothing to do with Cook based on those things, but he got the message and stayed clean.

Winston seems like he's never learned and continues to find ways to get himself in trouble...Rape allegations, Crab legs, yelling stuff in the cafe, dressing when he was told not to, more rape allegations...I mean at some point you have to start to assume he will never learn.

Also, he tends to make poor decisions on the football field.

Why don't you take 5minutes of your life and read up on it. You obviously care pretty deeply about sexual assault so you should look into it as opposed to being part of fake news.

You do strike me as the type though that would gladly lose every year if it means you can spout of something about the community service record of the players in the team and how they are all great role models.

You strike me as someone who doesn’t give a **** about how much of a dirtbag someone is as long as he scores touchdowns for your favorite team. That says a lot about you as a person, if we’re being honest.

Hmmm...the "can't rebut the argument or rationally debate the point so responds in "LOL"" tactic.....not surprising.

You strike me as someone who doesn’t give a **** about how much of a dirtbag someone is as long as he scores touchdowns for your favorite team. That says a lot about you as a person, if we’re being honest.

Of course...you couldn't be prejudicial in assuming someone was a "dirtbag", right?? Hope you or your son, relative, etc. is never falsely accused and then has to live with that stain for most of their lives.

Last edited:
Hmmm...the "can't rebut the argument or rationally debate the point so responds in "LOL"" tactic.....not surprising.

Of course...you couldn't be prejudicial in assuming someone was a "dirtbag", right?? Hope you or your son, relative, etc. is never falsely accused and then has to live with that stain for most of their lives.

The LOL was because I’m not engaging with another old man trying to minimize that behavior, or worse, rationalize why it’s no big deal. No one takes you seriously.

And statistically speaking, false accusations are rare. But you knew that. You’re just more concerned about your favorite team getting touchdowns than you are rapists being held accountable.

Oddly enough, no one I know, including myself, has ever been accused of sexual assault. I know it’s crazy, but hear me out on this. It’s because we don’t sexually assault people. Isn’t it mind-boggling how that works?

If he is cut it's the easiest no brainer pickup in franchise history...... But we wont. We will end up with an old broken Flacco who will be out for the season by week 4.
There is no reason to select Winston over Tannehill. Not a salary cap reason, not a production reason, not a coach familiarity reason, and not a talent reason. Not interested in Winston.

The LOL was because I’m not engaging with another old man trying to minimize that behavior, or worse, rationalize why it’s no big deal. No one takes you seriously.

And statistically speaking, false accusations are rare. But you knew that. You’re just more concerned about your favorite team getting touchdowns than you are rapists being held accountable.

Oddly enough, no one I know, including myself, has ever been accused of sexual assault.
I know it’s crazy, but hear me out on this. It’s because we don’t sexually assault people. Isn’t it mind-boggling how that works?

Oh...ok...... L O L !!!

Ya think maybe that might change if you were a rich, desirable male (athlete/actor/rock star) etc. instead of a peon??

Listen...I don't even WANT Winston here....I just keep an open mind, don't always believe the headlines and look into the details. And in the 2012 ALLEGED sexual assault there are troubling questions about the female in question....did you know she first claimed she was struck on the head (NO INJURY FOUND UPON EXAMINATION), then she claimed she was drugged (NO DRUGS FOUND IN HER BLOOD EXAMINATION) and that the semen of 2 different men was found on her underwear??? No....you didn't...because you choose to ASSUME, believe the glaring headlines & pronouncing guilt vs. looking into the issue and making at least an informed decision.

Oh..and in the end she took a payout to end the case.....what does that say about her?? Women I know wouldn't trade getting the guy convicted and sent to prison for cash if it really happened as it was alleged.

Last edited:
Oh...ok...... L O L !!!

Ya think maybe that might change if you were a rich, desirable male (athlete/actor/rock star) etc. instead of a peon??

Listen...I don't even WANT Winston here....I just keep an open mind, don't always believe the headlines and look into the details. And in the 2012 ALLEGED sexual assault there are troubling questions about the female in question....did you know she first claimed she was struck on the head (NO INJURY FOUND UPON EXAMINATION), then she claimed she was drugged (NO DRUGS FOUND IN HER BLOOD EXAMINATION) and that the semen of 2 different men was found on her underwear??? No....you didn't...because you choose to ASSUME, believe the glaring headlines & pronouncing guilt vs. looking into the issue and making at least an informed decision.

So let me get this right, I’m supposed to make two leaps here? The first being that “desirable males” like athletes and rock stars are prone to false accusations (which I guess explains why we are inundated about all these false accusations all the time?) and that the guy who sexually assaulted an Uber driver, and settled out of court with her, is actually the innocent one here? OK then big guy.

The guy is a rapist and dirtbag. The fact that you’re going out of your way to defend him tells me you’re either a Florida State fan and can’t come to terms with reality or you’re just really obsessed with sexual assault claims.

Just win baby.

You should also look up the definition of "rape" in the dictionary. I don't think you know what the word means.

Didnt realize he did time for rape. Dont follow this stuff much. Either way our current QB is better than any of the upcoming free agents. I say we roll with him another year and draft a qb in 2 years

Jameis winston > tannehill.
Put everything else aside yall talking about. And I dont even want jameis but dont be stupid.

Didnt realize he did time for rape. Dont follow this stuff much. Either way our current QB is better than any of the upcoming free agents. I say we roll with him another year and draft a qb in 2 years
Our current QB royally sucks bro. U like sucking?

Back
Top Bottom