James Out 4-6 Weeks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Out 4-6 Weeks

BTW, I read last night somewhere (can't remember where, but it was a news source) that James' toe is broken, not just sprained. That 4-6 week estimate might just be foolishly optimistic on the team's part.

I know if our QB doesn't have perfect protection he can't do ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team needs a new LT(Albert cannot play 16 games), and back up RT(James is solid, now with a toe injury-those can be chronic)...plus 2 guards to replace our trash and put them on the bench.
I hope they sign a couple decent FA's oline next year, because there are not enough picks to address all the needs..
4 Oline players (LT,LG,RG,RT), 2 LB's, and 2 CB's. And of course another stud pass rusher to replace Wake.

1. LT/DE
2. MLB/CB
3. OG

:puke:

Not being funny. But how does one hurt their toe, especially if your not a skilled position player playing football? Seriously, is it the result of someone stepping on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The QB and Lazor's system are not good enough to overcome this loss. Fox is not an NFL quality OT. The front office gave a huge contract to a DT when there were far too many issues on the team. Suh is a great player but his impact on the field does not merit the percentage of cap he is taking. With no legitimate backup OT, James now out for basically the rest of the season and Albert's health always in question. The offensive line has gone from awful to a complete disaster.

Until Ross hires a legitimate front office this team will continue to fail. Tired of the season basically being over before November and having only to look forward the offseason and the draft. With the hope that maybe we will have someone in charge of personnel decisions that actually has a clue of what the hell they are doing.

More awful news. Bleh. No legitimate backup for him. Toe injuries usually linger too. What a ****ing miserable game yesterday was. 2 of our most critical players gone. I don't think James has gotten enough credit for how good he's been this year.

MiamiDolphins HC Dan Campbell responding to a report @JawuanJames70 will be out 4-6 weeks: "Could be." But said he didn't know for sure.@apoupartFins @MiamiDolphins @JawuanJames70

I want to see if Campbell and his staff can compensate and find ways to be successful despite these injuries.

Back
Top Bottom