James Out 4-6 Weeks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Out 4-6 Weeks

yay.... once again it's time to look forward to April while we're still in October.

Not quite. There's still the part where they give you a sliver of hope just before ripping your heart out. That will happen at least once more this season.

Get to 4-4 next week and back of the schedule means something. Big game.

I would leave Turner at guard and I am interested to see what Linkenbach can do.

While injuries are no one's fault, they are a part of the game and it IS the fault of our FO that we have horse**** players like Dallas Thomas starting (Mister getting-pushed-back-to-the-QB, Mister Key Penalties) and that a bum like Jason ****ing Fox is the first backup off the bench at such a key position.

This is, pure and simple, a failure in roster-building.

Same as it ever was...same as it ever was.

This team needs rebuilding, as the roster isn't good (or deep) enough, and the offense and defense that they've been running stink. I place all of the blame on Ross for continually taking half-measures instead of cleaning house. When Sparano was released, Ireland should have been fired too. Then Ross hires Philbin and won't give anyone else the power to fire him. Hickey is hired as the new GM because no one else wanted Philbin. Let's not forget Tannenbaum as the VP with no control over the roster (wink wink). Ross needs to blow everything up and start over; hopefully with people in charge who want to build a tough, physical team instead of Philbin's sissy-ball.

I think that losing James with the current state of the team is a bigger loss than losing Wake due to our depth at DE vs OL depth. Someone on this offense has to pick up his game. It's time for Parker since stills is not proving to be a consistent chain mover and Landry is getting keyed in on more with safety help.

2 plays and a mission critical to the offense goes down...death blow

From solidified to crap in 2 plays

Must be so disheartening. I feel your pain.

Yeah. I honestly didn't expect to go into Gillette on a short week and win. That didn't bum me as much as losing Wake and James. Especially Wake, who's been such a great Fin for years.

This is the curse of Daniel Thomas. You cut him and everyone gets hurt.

Must be so disheartening. I feel your pain.

Don't be condescending. These words are never allowed to be uttered by a Patriots fan. Ever.

The only bad situation that has affected you is losing Brady. And even then you went 11-5. You get out of everything scott free.

Back
Top Bottom