Janoris Jenkins available | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Janoris Jenkins available

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Excellent player. Giants just cut him due to him acting like an ass-hat on Twitter - I guess whatever he called that fan was bad.

I know he’s been a distraction for them this year but he can play.

Would we take a flier on him?

He called someone a retard.
Thanks John. Not cool at all but far from career-ending I would imagine. Living in these parts the Giants don’t tolerate much because the media magnifies everything into a massive distraction here. Plaxico shooting his wiener off, OBJ’s antics and this - they don’t care who you are, you only get so much rope. One of the classier franchises for a long time. Still, the prospect of “Jack Rabbit” playing w X and Needham next year is interesting.

Not saying what Jenkins did was right but that's no reason to cut this man considering all the mess that happened with their kicker Josh Brown. Especially when he apologized.
I had forgotten about Brown. The Giants don’t tolerate much. The NY media are ruthless.

I’d take him on a cheap prove it deal, but I think he’ll end up on a contender.

Living in New York, with many Giants fans friends, and also watching them alot on tv I can tell you Jenkins isn’t that good. Very inconsistent, has good games, then doesn’t show up for several others. Giants fans are happy he is gone.

He used to be very good but his recent form in New York has been pretty poor. Janoris is also accustomed to being very well paid ($11M/season). The Giants cutting him over the slur was just the excuse they needed to release him. He's now 31 years old, my inclination would be to steer clear of him.

He has 4 picks on the year and is easily their best CB. Perhaps his best days are behind him IDK but he’s having a good season on a terrible team. He goes through the waivers process so he doesn’t get a say in where he winds up, correct?

Not saying what Jenkins did was right but that's no reason to cut this man considering all the mess that happened with their kicker Josh Brown. Especially when he apologized.

I don’t think he apologized and that’s why he was cut, no remorse

Giants are using this little incident as an out to get rid of him. They’re going to use this to try and not pay him some money. Lol This isn’t about the Giants doing what’s right.

It's the fact that he wouldn't admit he was wrong that irks me. Just admit it was a harsh thing to say...
It's certainly not "politically correct", and is an insult to a group of handicapped ppl, but I'm positive that wasn't the intent.

It's a derogatory term, often used out if context.

I'm not defending it, but it's not exactly beating up his girl either.

Back
Top Bottom